Show us dem purplez

haha no I think I’m gonna be the coward on this one, the sword help me reach another step of dps, I can’t take the risk now. When I’m done with it I’ll try it. :grinning:

1 Like

Just quote me at any point if you RIP that item in the future :smiling_imp:

Good luck with your further progression though!

5 Likes

Yet another drop of sadness in the bucket of disappointment…

Decent affixes on a lvl 15 base… If it’d been on a titan blade, zweihander or even an ancient blade (melee crit multi) it would have been decent for a melee Void Knight.

Holy crap! :flushed: that right there is a jaw-dropper.

Well multiplier is technically very low (In terms of balance it gives little as of how little it rolls even on T6), and the base is also weak I think? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it not quite as bad as you think. Crit multi as an affix gains more effectiveness with increased crit chance & the more increased damage amounts you have.

For example, if you had 1,000% increased damage already a t6 fire damage affix on a catalyst (61%-69%) would give 6.9% more damage than not having the affix (from 1,000% damage to 1,069%). If you have 10% crit chance, that crit multi affix is going to increase the crit multiplier from x2 to x2.28 which is a 14% increase, so as long as you’ve got more than ~50% crit chance (in total, including any flat crit chance from skills), that crit multi affix will give more average damage (taking into account your crit chance) than another increased damage affix. And if you had 100% crit chance it’d give you the full 14% benefit.

2 Likes

It’s the worst crit off-hand base but that being said it’s not bad at all. I was more surprised it rolled double t6s which both were crit and on a crit base. Pretty good synergy.

1 Like

Noice!

Yeah I imagine it could Possibly be a good setting overall for a Crit build - I was just thinking that any offhand base with more initial spell Crit, a Crit multi T5 and e.g. a T5 Crit chance or even anything else is in fact in any case better than even this double T6 with that base. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a few cool pieces, will post Pictures the next days when I get to it. You will love em :smiley:

Just found this on the floor - pretty dank!

12 instability!

3 Likes

Shaaaax!!! Is this 2 Suffixes roll right?

That’s right! It’s visible on the image as well (:

Insane. Gratz!

No use for me though : >
I also bricked it at T2 crafting : P

Dang! My hybrid summoner-melee Lich needs this belt because lack of affix slots and the need for insane Health instead haha. I wouldnt do a single craft without glyph on it! Hybrid health T6 holy moly! xD

Here my purples (click on link, its 11 of them)

https://imgur.com/a/4RHJRls

¿Any value?

I’d say the base is whatever even if some mobility is never bad endgame.
Is the “armor and protection while channeling” really that synergistic with the throwing damage ?
It would require a shield throw + warpath build to use it to the fullest. If it’s not that good, you will have to gamble a removal on one of the affix either the throwing damage or the armour and prot.

It’s not, if you could get rid of either affix (ideally the “cursed” prefix) then it would be good for a Warpath build. You could get rid of the “meditation” suffix, but I really don’t enjoy the “increased fire damage taken” part of the affix (I complained about it here, but apparently nobody cares about the least used skill having the only craftable affix in the game with a downside that isn’t matched by a big upside.

TLDR - get rid of the cursed prefix & use it on Warpath, since the cursed prefix is hot garbage & deserves to die in a fire then have their ashes thrown to the winds.