Show us dem purplez

Hey there, just wanted to give people some thread to show of their T6/7 items, either to just show of or maybe get some ideas flowing to work them into some kind of build.

I already found a couple of good ones, sadly all of them are on low/mediocre bases, but still very nice for midlevel chars.

That was my very first usable item and i am still using it on my main build, because i am using Harvest as my main damage sustain damage source and the “Elements Of Death” Node from harvest converts all added damage from items to necrotic. Void Melee Damage being the affix with the highest value this was pretty awesome. Item is still not fractured and i am thinking about trying to put chance to blind or chance to stun on it.

https://imgur.com/a/YV07yXb

Second one i was thinking about doing some offensive VK Build, maybe Warpath 2H, since one of the new unqiues from Timelines also would support Void 2H playstyle.

https://imgur.com/a/H1iJ5V3

Already found a couple of ones that could potentially get very strong but those 2 are the ones that were at least synergistical and i already working with them.

2 Likes

Don’t agree, but this is no feedback thread anyway, feel free to make a feedback thread though.

1 Like

The ones I got are just junk like 95% of ALL drops in this game.

1 Like

Mine too, that doesnt change the fact that they have the greatest potential and it’s even more exciting when finding some good ones.

As said above, mine have rpetty decent stats but the bases are not high.

If the Halberd would have been a Ranseur or Sovnya i would have probably not found an upgrade in hundreds of further hours. Those things should be rare, very rare.

Now please comment your “feedback” on threads that are actually meant for it… i am not even sure if devs read this part of the forum very much.

1 Like

Anything that is not “Off-Topic”… no reason to get sniffy…

If there are none, create one if you feel like you have something to say.

I just wanted to create a fun thread and not even 1 hour after creating it people already come in and bring in so much negativity and feedback at wrong spots.

3 Likes

Welcome to the internet, you must be new here.

But if you don’t have junk to compare it to, how would you know a good item when it drops? Good items are good because they are better than the rest (or junk as you call them)

3 Likes

Personally I’m waiting for a solarium shield with reasonable implicits and a t6/7 block chance roll plus some reduced damage on block. Knowing my luck I’ll get it on a Heater shield with some minion affixes…

2 Likes

Guys where does the negativity come from lately? Yes it was a patch that didnt go well in the beginning, but the devs will adjust and work around exalted items in the future aswell. It’s Beta. And @Heavy just tried to create another cool idea community related thread so everyone can share their treasures.

4 Likes

These t5 ,t6 ,t5, t5 boots dropped - not the best stats, but gives us all hope that nice items might drop!

Boots

2 Likes

Disagreed. Positive Feedback is feedback nontheless.

But as i already stated. This is not the right place for feedback. I created this in “Off-Topic”

1 Like

I don’t know what threads you’re talking about but there are WAY more negative threads then positive ones. @Heavy stated in the OP that this was thread was for fun. Go join the plethora of negative ones if you want to give constructive feedback (note, positive feedback can also be constructive.) Hell, I haven’t even been able to play the new patch yet because of an issue on Macs and another with the cloud but I’m not griping about how this is the end times for the game because my feedback always takes into perspective that this is BETA. And yeah, before anyone starts with the Mac isn’t a gaming PC crap) you can go add that to thread I posted in the Bugs section, but not here.

I for one enjoy seeing the new items. Wish more were posting in here.

2 Likes

I fully agree with you here mate. I was not calling only your name out with my comment before, i just felt in general that a certain negativ vibe was going around with the new patch. But yes, since i started playing LE i never saw any negative feedback because the devs so far did a good job. The launch of 0.7.9 was definitly not the best and there were a lot of things they had to improve, but they did improve the game because of our feedback. Negative feedback IS good, and devs need this kind of feedback aswell to make the game better. I dont wanna even think about when multiplayer launches how broken the game will be lol.
I just felt a general negative vibe that players lost their hope in this game because they did one mistake in the last couple month. Don’t get me wrong, it was nothing personal, and i know what you are trying to say.
I was just on heavys side because he made a topic completely unrelated to the current situation wether exalted items are good or bad, it was all about showing your babies and having fun with each other. Long story short, lets not fight with each other here on the forum.
Cheers

1 Like

Good luck buddy, big patches with rogue, mp and trade will come. Check it out! I highly doubt the game will fully release this year, but we never know. Definitly following the streamers aswell. Hope seeing you soon again!

So, to return this to the original intention.

Here is my first purple! Was finally able to get into the game. This dropped on my very first Monoloth run. It’s probably a guaranteed kind of drop. It’s also probably not terribly exciting at all but I promised @Heavy I’d post the very first purple I got.

1 Like

found this, t6 mana and t5 ele damage over time… decided to roll an ignite-focused ele nova mage to make the most use of it, but haven’t gotten him to high enough level to use it yet. the build is already feeling really strong… this is gonna be a fairly chunky upgrade when i get to it.

2 Likes

Nice, the mana is exceptionally sweet to brake the if you have X max mana milestones for passive and idols.

Especially if you don’t go for a high mana build, but still want to break those milestones for the insane stat boosts.

Is that thing already crafted in any way? You can further improve the Channeled Damage right? that is T3 if i remember the values.

Nice, decent defensive option there.

Usually i don’t like items with one specific high protection, since replacing it can be pain. But you still have the preffixes open, that’s nice and can go many routes.

1 Like

i haven’t crafted on it at all yet. i think you’re right about the tier on the channeled damage, but i don’t have the game open currently to check. i was kind of :man_shrugging: about the stun chance but i’ve found that ele nova is pretty good at stunning while leveling so that’s actually a pretty good stat too.

i hit the 300-mana mark last night and have a couple of idols with double increased fire damage when over 300 mana. the staff should free up some affix slots on other gear when i can equip it. i’m currently trying to build around ward for defense but i’m also interested in using mana… there doesn’t seem to be a ton of options for that though, so far i’ve only seen it as an affix on body armors and one branch in flame ward’s tree. i think i need to review some builds and see how people are building around ward and mana because i haven’t really done that before.

1 Like

Well yeah if you havn’t crafted at all you might havea chance of increasing either stun chance or the channeled damage.

FYI, there are tons of options for all kind of mana related stuff, on idols, uniques and evne normal stats(affixes + implicits).
Just to give you some idea in case you are not aware, Body + Helmet Mage Affix Shard “Damage Dealt To Mana Before Health”, rolls 8-10% for T5

Also don’t forget that Sorcerer Mastery bonus gives increased damage equal do mana costs, which can lead to making spells deliberate “expensive”, when you have enough mana for that.

On top of that there is “Mana spent gained as ward” for idols and Body + Helmet, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Now since we already have some posts here i can give you some more stuff to really Drool xD

I am holding back so many cool stuff, just because i don’t wanna post like 10 item in a row :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/q2pC6g8

2 Likes

So THAT’S what it looks like. :smiley:

1 Like