Show us dem purplez

That’s what I supposed.
But with 43 instability already, you won’t be able to get a high tier prefix IF you are lucky enough to remove it.
So removing it to get what ? A t2 GB set ? Is that even worth it the risk ? Not sure.

I’d rather try to craft a T4/T5 armor and prot or even the T5 elem prot.

Probably not, no.

From item level 15 to item level 72 in one swing of the RNG hammer … sigh.

Might have been nice to try at level 15

idk what i would use it for but found with 2 t5 and 1 t6

Avalanche is a channelled physical spell.

2 Likes

Tell me more. What build?

An Avalanch build with some pets? Maybe Scorpion.

3 Likes

Wow that looks sick.

When i see such an Item i want to play my Max Mana Mage with Focus as main damage skill again.

1 Like

yeah took me weeks to find and create hehe

Figured I would post the best ones I have found: T7 & dual T6 and my highest dropped & crafted items at T20 (could possibly push for T21, but they would fracture… lol)

I dont use any of these… bring on the trading market?

dropped
dropped (probably should use it)
dropped
dropped

highest craft with no fracture too afraid to try the last one… lol

3 Likes

Doooo eeeeeeet, what’s the worse thing that could happen? snigger

1 Like

1 Like

Set Elemental is min roll, show yoru balls and reroll explicit values :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that awesome item^^

2 Likes

T6/T7 are amazing, of course, since you can reforge like any other yellow.
I would maybe up the rarity of T7 a little… since if you think about it, you can target gamble uniques, which they want to be better than T7.
Anyways something will have to change… like decreased gambling odds or having T6/T7 target higher gear types for the varied drops to be more usable, once they up the uniques (but i think changing gamble odds would be a bad idea, since you dont want people play the ‘gamble’ game all day)
So something will have to change once the uniques are buffed, but please dont change the T6/7 affix intervals, T7 upper max is amazing for that 30% boost from T5 and when it drops… feels SOO GOOD!

I would recommend you post your idea in any Feedback Thread, this is an Off-Topic Thread and i doubt that the feedback will reach the proper devs here.

I personally think Uniques are fine. Most unqiues don’t “compete” with rares per se. You only use a few uniques in a build, if at all for very specific case/builds.

https://ibb.co/jTjrdSJ
:joy_cat: :scream_cat: :japanese_ogre:

Not the truth is it?

Don’t take it too seriously i was just foolin’ around :nerd_face:

https://ibb.co/s2X6ZBF

Maybe this one works better. T5 T5 T6 T5

1 Like