Void Sorcerer Build Guide || Kill MoF bosses in 10 seconds!

:smiling_imp: man gg… i still need the sword since 1 week :hot_face:

Hey bud. Currently getting a few more pieces for the build. Just wanted to know if it’s worth trying to gamble for the sword by using the Deicide base and hoping for the best? Awesome build tho, really keen to get it going.

That would be one way of getting it. The other way is to just kill lots of stuff & hope it drops.

Awesome. Thank you :slight_smile:

Im trying to make a variation of this build and I cannot find % Chance to cast Fire Aura on Critical Strike Idol anywhere, at lvl 71 now and getting fed up of farming this single Idol

Does it even exist? ive found so many and not one of these

I noticed on your video your idols have no affix names like they were just spawned in, why is that? The Idol affix is called Cataclysmic

It should be a common idol with a min lvl of 1 (ie, not like the rare helm/chest affixes).

I’ve not played a Mage in a very long time so I don’t know how easy they are to drop, but that site also says the “chance to cast Smite on throwing attack” idols are common which they really aren’t. Those ****ers are rarer than my teenager doing housework voluntarily.

Amarathy probably has the item names turned to short (which displays only the base item name, “medium” displays the first prefix & suffix while long displays all of the affix names).

im now lvl 74 and farmed the 55 Abomination 5 times for the Adorned Idol increase which the game wont give, and ive gone through maybe 300-350 idols and still unable to find a SINGLE Idol with this affix.

im done, i dont have the patience anymore to farm for an item that simply wont drop. Farming the chest from Rahyeh was easier than finding ONE idol

1 Like

Yeah, I know that. Have you tried farming for it on a Spellblade rather than a Sorcerer?

no, I do have one who is lvl 33, cant be bothered. I actually dont like Mage at all but wanted to do a Fire Aura Mage Strike stacking attack speeds etc so playing a Mage and gearing up is painful

Also this probably doesnt mean anything but my Mage(s) are very very old characters I didnt even have to do the Mastery quest for example and they were made prior to Idols even releasing - It feels like the idol isnt in the lootable - I have found multiple Smite-on-throw Idols while playing Beastmaster

I know what you mean, something definitely feels wonky with the idol drop chances. I found a “fire aura on kill” mage idol on my Sentinel (but only one).

I wonder whether “old” characters have issues dropping certain idol affixes, or whether there is an issue with certain idol affixes being effectively locked behind certain masteries (though the devs have said there’s no code for this)?

Hello, i’m Dyne , the life is weird, i don’t search for the idol that have fire aura on crit and they come to me but i do want the sword and never come ^^’

I have found 5 swords, no idols

This is an argument for trade, one party has the sword, the other has some idols & neither can use the build.

1 Like

Grinded the Adorned Idol blessing and they still wont drop. Im talking ill see maybe one in 20 monoliths, ive given up. lvl 78 or something now

Apparently theres a shard helmet/chest for this at 59+ which also never drops

This has made me pretty annoyed to the point im going to shelve the game for a few months

i am relatively new in this game but i found the armour on the first run. where can i find the sword over all from lvl 68?

The sword is a random drop so you just need to kill stuff at the appropriate level.

how you have 255 stacks?. i cant pass 120. Regards

I think you mean @Amarathy, since I don’t have the chest yet…

But having had a quick look at the video, he’s probably got 4 good rolls on the idol giving him up to 60% chance to proc a Fire Aura on crit, 100% crit chance & then as many hits per second (9 hits per “cast”, casting 5 times per second = 45 crits per second for a average number of fire auras per second of 27, assuming you have 4x max rolled idols). If Spark Nova can crit (which I assume it can), that would be an additional proc of fire aura when you crit.

He’s also got a suffix on his helm that adds more chance to cast fire aura on crit (a t5 roll would give you up to an additional 13%, taking you to up to 73% chance).

Spark Charge goes a long way as well, as it can both crit, be proc’d from and lightning blast hit, be proc’d from any spark nova hit, and proc spark nova itself. Doing some napkin math, I have a feeling that channelled lightning blast may also be benefiting from the 1.47 cast speed modifier. I’d also recommend picking up Cloud answer over shattershock.

Channeled skills don’t benefit from cast speed (unfortunately).