My very first thoughts on loot filter

I think they had to make it complicated - there’s too many variables with the loot system. Tier levels, affixes, item type, etc.

My experience so far has been good. I’m using the loot filter to emphasize the items I’m looking for. One specific color for item types that I will use (to check what affixes they have and base stats) and I use another color for affixes I want to break down. That simplifies it for me since some of the less important affixes I won’t break down can be useful on items I want to craft on. Added dodge for example is something I want on the item I want to craft on, but I wouldn’t want it on anything I don’t craft on since I won’t use the item and I won’t break it down (got a couple hundred of those shards). Rare shards on the other hand, I want to pick up regardless so I can break them down to shards (increased aspect of the viper, etc).

They can probably do a lot to improve it. Let’s face it, rarely does anyone do something perfectly in the first draft. It’s a constant process of improvement so we just need to be patient and give our feedback to make the improvements come faster. I am really satisfied with the dev team on what they’re bringing us every month. It’s such a huge contrast to let’s say Wolcen. Their 3 month work to update doesn’t even come close to the quality and quantity of work the LE devs put out. And Wolcen is supposed to be “released.”

1 Like

A button that quickly shows ‘all’ loot? Yes that’d be fantastic.

1 Like

That is already in the game. (default “X”) RAW was just talking about it being even more easy to use^^

1 Like

Another quality of life suggestion for loot filter:
When you filter some item type(s) by affixes display only affixes that can appear on this item slot (similar to tunklab site). It makes easier to choose right affix combos.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.