Lost Charcter and Stash

My Computer crashed and I have completely lost my Paladin after logging back on.

Lost all my stash and crafting material! This has happened to me twice already.

Please look into this and fix this major bug.

This is what killed “Wolcen” as well.

Please help!!!

Very sorry about this! Could you please upload both of your log files so I can look into this? We implemented a mitigation for this issue in 0.7.8 so I’d like to see what went wrong.

Same thing just happened to me. There was a power outage and when I logged back in the character I was using was gone (but not the others) and my stash was emptied and reset.

Could you post the log files I mentioned above? If you’ve only restarted the game once since the power outage, upload both of the log files.

Player-prev.log (8.5 KB)
Player.log (16.0 KB)

Unfortunately I had restarted the game several times to see if I could fix it, so I hope these still help.

No worries, it does still have some information. Could you please upload your Saves folder (from the same place as your log file) as a .zip file so we can take a look?

LEbackup.zip (33.9 KB)

That’s the contents of the folder that I had backed up. I hope it helps!

Thanks, we’ll work on getting a fix for this in-game. In the meantime, if put this file into your Saves folder (overwriting what’s there) it should be fixed.
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_5 (16.0 KB)

You’re a scholar and a gentleman, thanks for taking the time. Regrettably that didn’t work (character still doesn’t show up on the selection screen), but I appreciate you giving it a shot.

Edited to include: I don’t know if this helps you or not, but the game seems to repopulate that that folder with all the files when I reopen the game, even if I delete all of them. I’m not sure where it’s pulling that stuff from though, but maybe that has something to do with it?

Hey there! Apologies about that file not working, this one should work. You’ll just need to copy it into your saves directory(overwriting again).
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_5 (13.9 KB)

Thanks again for sending in your save data/logs, these help a ton!

Welcome to the community Mckenon!

:smiley:

Welcome Mckenon!!!

Thank you very much, that worked!

Happy to help, I’m super excited to see this game succeed. :smiley:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.