Game doesnt work

Hi, can You solve my problem? i bought game 2 days ago on steam, but i cant play it. first of all the game launch very long time - first i can see only black screen, then after few minutes i starting hear music, and then i see game manu screen. When i log to character ( which i was able to lvled to lvl 8 before game always crash, but even then it works really laggy) i can play for like 1 or 2 minutes and then games randomly break - i see black or white screen (not responding) screen and then its crashesh to desktop, its still on the windows bar, but i can not do anythink with this, so i need to clouse it wiht ctr +alt+del to be able to do anythink on my pc. what information u need to solve my problems? i got game downloaded on steam now, but i tryed to lounch it without steam, or change every option it game - alwyas teh same.

i wanted to upload outputs logs, but as new user i can not do this, can u give em some mail adress i cna send it?

anyway, this is a text from this file:

Initialize engine version: 2018.3.8f1 (fc0fe30d6d91)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (ID=0x6739)
Vendor:
VRAM: 1013 MB
Driver: 15.301.1901.0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly

• Completed reload, in 0.558 seconds
    Shader ‘MysticArsenal/MysticHSV’: fallback shader ‘Particles/Additive’ not found
    Initializing input.

Input initialized.

Initialized touch support.

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object ‘Graphics warmup’) is missing!

(Filename: Line: 294)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: ‘Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber’ - Pass ‘’ has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: ‘Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber’ - Pass ‘’ has no vertex shader

Hi there,

Can you please upload both your log file and your system information?

You should be able to do this now. Here’s a guide for each;

We will need to see the log file in its entirety. When you’re writing a post there should be an upload button above the text box which you can use to attach files to your post.

output_log.txt (811 Bytes)

DxDiag.txt (23.9 KB)

okey, anythink else u need? its somethink serious? what i need to do to start playing?

The log file is recreated each time you open the game client. Did you actually play the game the last time you ran it? The log file is extremely short, so unfortunately it’s not very helpful.

Looking at the DxDiag, your video card doesn’t meet our minimum system requirements. While I’m not sure if that’s responsible for this issue, it does unfortunately mean that the game is unlikely to run well on your current computer. You may wish to consider refunding it.

output_log.txt (16.8 KB)

yeah, sorry, could You check it now? it should be more information. Well, i did not expect that if i am running normally witcher 3 or kingdom come i wont be able to run Last epoch. do You have any plans to improve technical requirment balancein future? maybe from this new logs i send you, you will find any other issues, not video crad.

Is this on your Kingston SSD?

It’s a bit optimistic, but having Steam check the game files may help with that.

Other troubleshooting which may help include;

yeah, its on Kingstone SSD. i did steam check and nothing improved, also i can not check for SSD bad sector, becouse i have only one SST and it say that i can nto do it, becouse this dysk is in use.

the game it self working (depsite of loong launch and nto responding wiht white sceer meantime) - but i can ony move from begginig of map to first “bridge” made of fallen stone of somethink, while i am in like 50% of this bridge game always crash very badly.

okey, or not…i tryed to start playing wiht new character, thought first map game work normal, but it stop responding ad looding screen to second map, great, i am out of ideas.

Yes, Windows can do it when you restart your computer (before it is in use again).

Please be sure to read the guide I linked to carefully. :slight_smile:

och right, sorry, i am retarded.

okey, i did SSD check, then reinstall game, still nothink :frowning: every time game stop responding on bridge.

did You know why i can not run it?

are you there still?

Let’s rule out software conflicts with other programs on your PC.

Could you perform a Clean Boot? Microsoft has a guide on how to do so here.

i did clean boot, nothink has changed :frowning:

well, topic has like 2.6k views so in my opinion its quite common problem, maybe you will find some solution base on my logs and fix it in next patch?