Constant crashes

Yeah, I have the right files. Not sure why it doesn’t work for me. Maybe something else is keeping it from opening.

https://i.imgur.com/afcmGig.png

It seems like it just doesn’t work for some of us. It’s pretty weird considering how identical our pc’s are.

1 Like

have been crashing frequently since 0.78 and 0.78B made it much worse.

tried putting the 2 files in, and the crashing stopped but FPS in certain places also became much worse. removed the files frame rate went back to normal but the crashing randomly started up again.

for me atleast this makes the game unplayable.

Crashes seem to be fixed for me so far (in LE and many other games).
My fix:
Sent back my 5700XT - replaced it with a 2060 Super…
:confused:

The mentioned method with vulan wrapper worked for me. Game is a bit more stuttering, but no unity-crashes so far. Thanks for the temporary solution !

no matter what i try i cant play due to crashing :frowning:

tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and verify integrity.
Crash_2020-05-28_063440476.zip (296.3 KB)

Thank you very much :smiley: 2 hours no crashes !! I have copied in the app folder

EDIT: No crashes anymore really good :smiley:

5 crashes today

here are the crash logs crashes.zip (2.3 MB)

Hi, my game was constantly crashing every hour or less but after i applied that vulkan wrapper fix mentioned i’ve been able to play without a crash for the past 2.5 hours. Using amd rx 580 and ryzen 5 if that matters.

i wish i could revert to 0.7.7f. it was atleast stable :frowning:

1 Like

Same problem here. Constant crashes. Dlls don’t work for me. My system is based on AMD.
Last Epoch.zip (14.3 KB)

Apparently, getting crashes after open the window to put points in teleport skill from mage.

Just can’t play more then 5 minutes. Log and print of skills.
Last Epoch_29052020.zip (783.1 KB)

Some info: unit don’t generate any crash file. I play with 2 monitors. Adding a report about my desktop.
CONFIG DESKTOP - 29052020.txt (123.8 KB)

Bought the game yesterday and in the first 2 hours i got only 2 crashes. Now all 5-8 minutes crash while playing. The fix with the dll files dont work because the game crash instant at start with this files.

Ryzen 5 1600 12nm
16GB
RX 580 8GB
win 10

“temps on cpu and gpu are fine”

I think is something with the skill window vs AMD rigs. Interesting, my rig is like yours: Ryzen 5 with RX 580 . When you progress in your char, game crashes more.

ive stopped crashing after 0.7.8c ill start a new character to see if this has something to do with it.

made a new primalist.

leveled 1-14 then crashed in shattered wood
Crash_2020-05-29_183200927.zip (1.8 MB)

leveled 15-23 then crashed in temple of eterra
Crash_2020-05-29_194354472.zip (1.8 MB)

while in 0.7.8b i was crashing every 5-10 min, in 0.7.8c crashing happens much later in the session and seems like more so in the beginning since i wasnt crashing on my higher leveled characters after 0.7.8c. who knows whats going on lol.

Edit: Crashed in End of Time while looking at skills
Crash_2020-05-29_204029815.zip (497.3 KB)

I just let the char for 3 hour in city. No crash. Start playing, after teleport and use lightning blast just crash. Always after some minutes teleport, use lightning blast, crash.

Yep, unplayable.

Ok I played for 1,5 hours on my old char. Only my new toon is crashing.

odd isnt it? i was spamming mono on my lich and didnt crash even once.

Hello, just wanted to add my experience.
Bought the game on steam, installed, started up and crashed on character select screen.
Rebooted computer, made sure browsers and such were closed, played and got just past the camp area before crashing again (playing Mage, reached lvl 3, no passives selected).
Settings were on Ultra, Radeon 5700XT/AMD3600/16gigs RAM/x570 motherboard, so shouldn’t be due to insufficient computer specs.
Player-prev.log (403.6 KB)
Player.zip (84.7 KB)

Hit another crash, this time made it to the area past the rift. I was playing a fresh Acolyte.
Crashlog.zip (166.6 KB)