Beta 0.7 Patch Notes

I wish i could play on Beta :disappointed_relieved::sob:
But good job devs!!! :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

So much new stuff to try out, Yeaa-haaa :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited for the beta launch! Read whole patch notes, there are so many new exciting stuff to explore and so much fixed/updated/improved features, love the notes, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

A huge thank you for posting your formulas for mechanics. It has always been one of my passions in this genre, the mathematic aspect of it.

The patch looks promising, I cannot wait to install it and play for hundreds of hours.

1 Like

Omg! Omg! thank you canĀ“t wait

1 Like

@GeoGalvanic It not a contradiction as thereā€™s likely other methods a monster with dodge can have beside the ā€˜heals after damage takenā€™ affix and these will be effected by the doubled delay after dodging.

Ok, thanks guys. I will wait then.

Any idea more or less how much GB will be the download?. Just to know, I have 600 MB symmetric fiber :stuck_out_tongue:

Woo! Cant wait to log on tonight :smiley:

1 Like

Well the install folder here is 32.5GB after beta patch 0.7 been installed. Though DL be a fair bit less as that donā€™t account for file compression.

1 Like

Ok nice. In less than 10 mins I will be playing then :smiley:

16:03 here in Spain. Just 1h57mins leftā€¦ :smiley:

Thanks to everyone at EHG! And to my fellow travelers: Have fun!

1 Like

Waiting for game to be available on Steamā€¦ lalalaā€¦

are you playing already???

I`ve been waiting for 22 hours and still no release yet ā€¦ I payed 35Euros to wait ā€¦ well i guess i will play it tomorrow.

It only went live 3.5 hours agoā€¦chill out man.

Unexpected things happenā€¦ Itā€™s a small team and they are trying their best.

So the steam Beta and Packs are still unavailable for today, maybe tomorrow ?

No, was just downloading, was out drinking with a couple of friends, but back now, half-drunk just to realize I have to download the whole client again because I donā€™t have enough disc space to continue. I have 30 GB free, the whole LE folder is 28 GBā€™s, so donā€™t know why it says not enough disc space, but whatever. Hope you guys are already playing. I will download it again on another partition.

Redownloaded game waiting to launch now :slight_smile:

Iā€™m gonna wait tomorrow since on steam there is nothing about any pack, just the game so, strange.