Beta 0.7.8d Patch Notes

It appears this node is still not working. I’ve removed and added points from and to this node and the minion cast/attack speed values on the stat page, do not change. I’ve checked during and out of combat. The minion attack speed (visual) also does not appear faster or slower when adding or removing points.

It’s giving the vastly wrong value but it is giving some speed. Will be fixed next time. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I like the fact you are working on balance, and trying to improve the non used skills (Marrow Shards for exemple).

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I like how the team is always looking to balance things and respond very fast to any potential problems. Great game and dev team!!!

METEOR has a pink graphic bug, would you like to know that I am the only one with this problem?

Is it just the ground indicator and is it only when you have more than 2 meteors coming down?

Looks like AoD is back on the menu

It happens with 1 meteor or 2. it is a big pink graphic in the round shape. I tried to take a picture but the site doesn’t support it here.

I made a rar of my save files and sent to supports. My 2 characters were gone after the 0.7.8. My save folder’s is same kilobayt as before but these 2 characters isnt there.

EYE OF THE REEN! :smiley: Awesome!

Thank you. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

awesome changes, good work!

This is sooooo cool.

Thanks for this! Much appreciated as this game just shines more each day.

Guys thank you, juicy work as usual :v:

Thanks every member of the team for the game and very pleasant patchs !

Just want to signal the bug with Arcane Ascendance and Focus while taking channeled Lightning Blast is still working. Not like before since you cannot rotate your lightning anymore, but a simple skill cast and Focus again to change the direction of blasts. Could be a new game mecanism implementation ?

Keep up this quality content and creativity !

Thank you very much!

Hello,

I’m having trouble downloading the latest patch (0.7.8d). When I check the game’s file version integrity I get a notification that something is wrong and immediately the game tries to repair itself by downloading a file that is approx 880 mbs. It says downloading file 1 of 2.

Once downloaded, I double check the integrity of the files again to make sure that it patched correctly and then i get the same error message and the game immediately starts downloading a file that is approximately 880 mbs. This process is cyclic and never ending.

I have never seen this before. is something wrong with the patch? Am I the only one having this issue? Or should I only download that patch once and stop checking file integrity? Thanks.

Ah, a slight nerf on Immolation, that’s a start, thanks you for hearing our feedback :slight_smile:
Now, can you make all his attacks hits (except Immolation) ? :heart:
Would be better lore wise : such a huge enemy should kill his enemies with hits, not dots :slight_smile:

Hey there! It’s more of a small inconvenience than a bug but I noticed that often when I’'m clicking to pick up item off the ground, my character walks to it but doesn’t accually pick it, have to click it again, propably worth mentioning that it only happens directly right after combat, anyway no biggie. Ah and Dreadnought Deck level seems to be extremely laggy for me while the rest of the game is smooth. (checked twice)
Other than that, amazing job! It’s my first time playing Last Epoch but I like it big time. I really enjoy the pace af playing, general vibe and when I’m just at the beggining of learning classes and crafting mechanics it seems to be at the right amount of complicated and fun. Can’t wait for the full launch :wink: