Beta 0.7.8d Patch Notes

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Iā€™m having trouble downloading the latest patch (0.7.8d). When I check the gameā€™s file version integrity I get a notification that something is wrong and immediately the game tries to repair itself by downloading a file that is approx 880 mbs. It says downloading file 1 of 2.

Once downloaded, I double check the integrity of the files again to make sure that it patched correctly and then i get the same error message and the game immediately starts downloading a file that is approximately 880 mbs. This process is cyclic and never ending.

I have never seen this before. is something wrong with the patch? Am I the only one having this issue? Or should I only download that patch once and stop checking file integrity? Thanks.

Ah, a slight nerf on Immolation, thatā€™s a start, thanks you for hearing our feedback :slight_smile:
Now, can you make all his attacks hits (except Immolation) ? :heart:
Would be better lore wise : such a huge enemy should kill his enemies with hits, not dots :slight_smile:

Hey there! Itā€™s more of a small inconvenience than a bug but I noticed that often when Iā€™'m clicking to pick up item off the ground, my character walks to it but doesnā€™t accually pick it, have to click it again, propably worth mentioning that it only happens directly right after combat, anyway no biggie. Ah and Dreadnought Deck level seems to be extremely laggy for me while the rest of the game is smooth. (checked twice)
Other than that, amazing job! Itā€™s my first time playing Last Epoch but I like it big time. I really enjoy the pace af playing, general vibe and when Iā€™m just at the beggining of learning classes and crafting mechanics it seems to be at the right amount of complicated and fun. Canā€™t wait for the full launch :wink:

Siege Golems, even when there are 2 of them together are STILL brutal af in the Monolith. Either nerf them or make it to only 1 per mini section can spawn/appear. I donā€™t mind a challenge, but good god. Itā€™s pretty much guaranteed death.

I actually hit three of them yesterday doing MoF on my lvl 55 druid melee build. I was at Level 4 on the MoF run I think. They are definitely brutal in any capacity. That said I was pretty happy with the build as I actually killed one and the other two were done to about 15% health. Might have survived if it also hadnā€™t including some of those giant pesky octopus lightning enemies that kited in from somewhere.

1 Like

Been a while since we entered phase-3. Are we getting the rogue soon. ETA would be great.

We are still in phase 2

Iā€™m running a necro, so Iā€™m basically a glass cannon. They are definitely OP still and the fact you can get 2 or more either together or very close (so they get pulled by proximity) is disheartening. Itā€™s still beta so feedback will help them make the game even better come release. Nice job though on tackling 3 of them!

1 Like

It is a bit of a mix though, since chapter 8 is part of phase 3 but there are definitely a few things from phase 2 that havenā€™t been implemented yet (eternity caches & tooltip dps).