Aura of Decay
- Now applies poison to enemies 4 times a second (from 3).
- No longer grants 50% increased poison damage while active.
- The Seeping Wounds node grants 12% bleed chance per second (from 8%).
- Increased duration by 10%.
- Now deals damage more frequently, but deals somewhat less damage each time. This will make its damage more consistent.
- Now fades out when the skill ends.
- Bone Golems (and their variants) deal 15% more damage and pull aggro from 6% further away. This affects the range at which enemies decide to attack the Golem over other targets, not the range at which they decide to enter combat.
- Fixed a bug where it gave 10 ward regen by default in addition to its other effects.
- Now grants 400 ward on use (from 300).
- Converting Smite to a Void skill now also converts the Fissures it creates.
- Spectral Putrescence now grants Spirits a 40% chance to cast a projectile each second (from always casting every 2 seconds).
- Fixed a bug where Soul Of Filth reduced the poison interval by 10% rather than increasing the frequency by 10%, which made it somewhat stronger than intended.
- Thin Veil increases reveal rate by 7% (from 8%) and no longer reduces damage.
- You can now move through enemies while channeling Warpath.
- Earthquake, Erasing Strike, Forge Strike, and Judgement now have 300% added damage effectiveness (from 250%).
- Increased Earthquake’s radius by 20%.
- Slightly reduced the maximum distance Ice Shards from Ice Barrage travel.
- Manifest Armor now deals 67% more damage.
- Increased Marrow Shards’ base damage by 18% and its added damage effectiveness by 10%.
- Increased the base damage of Soul Feast by 40%.
- Updated Meteor’s visual effects, including a simpler ground indicator for when more than two meteors are created with one cast.
- Updated Teleport’s visual effects.
- Updated Warpath’s visual effects, which now vary depending on the weapon you have equipped.
- Quest objective indicators and arrows are now silver for sidequests.
Eye of Reen
- Fixed a bug where Reen’s Ire was not granting Critical Strike Multiplier.
- Now displays a buff icon in the UI showing the current number of stacks.
- Music tracks now smoothly crossfade from one to another when loading a new zone.
- Increased the volume of footstep sounds.
- Changed out many old sounds that were used by Primalist skills and summons for newer ones.
- Added new sounds for Meteor.
- Added a new sound for Teleport.
- Added new summoning and attack sounds for most Acolyte minions.
- Void Husk enemies now use more fitting sounds.
- Updated the sound for Manifest Weapon.
- Updated the sound for Riposte (Vengeance proc).
- Adjusted sounds for the Spreading Frost boss.
- Added a sound for the bridge breaking in The Precipice.
- Improved the To Shell With It quest so it’s easier to complete, and fixed an issue that may have prevented some characters from completing it.
- Individual enemy types can now be restricted to be less common in the Arena and the Monolith.
- Siege Golems and Marsh Beetle Queens are now limited to 1 per wave in the Arena.
- Siege Golems, Wengari Matriarchs, Wengari Patriarchs, Wengari Raid Leaders, Wengari Beastmasters, and Marsh Beetle Queens can no longer appear in such larger numbers in the Monolith.
- Siege Golems no longer spawn in arenas that have significant elevation changes.
- Immolating Aura now has a 1.5 second delay with an indicator before damage is dealt.
- Reduced Immolating Aura duration to 6 seconds (from 8 seconds).
- Increased Immolating Aura damage somewhat now that it is easier to avoid.
- Adjusted how Rare enemy health scales with area level. Rares have more health earlier on, but reach about the same amount as before at high levels.
- Improved the performance of the Architect Liath fight.
- Improved the performance of tracking health status (i.e. low/high health) and events (i.e. on hit, on kill).
- Fixed an issue preventing save data automatically recovering after a OS-level crash or power outage. Characters that were lost in these cases after the release of 0.7.8 should be restored.
- Fixed a bug where stash tabs would reference the wrong tab in some cases. Existing stashes should be automatically fixed if they’re having this issue.
- Did a pass over all passives to correct nodes that have different values than stated on their tooltips.
- Fixed a bug where many stats that depended on having a certain health percentage did not work, such as damage and ailment chance.
- Fixed a bug where your weapon’s attack rate would not apply after loading or equipping an offhand until you equipped a weapon another time.
- Fixed a bug where Forged Weapons (such as from Forge Strike) would have very low attack speed if you were unarmed or affected by the previous bug.
- Fixed a bug where Eterra’s Blessing’s Triage was always targeting the player by mistake.
- Fixed Meteor’s Cycle of Fire node not working.
- Fixed a bug where the connection between Ice Barrage’s Shattered Skin and Jagged Ice nodes did not work.
- Fixed an oversight where the Ice Shards of Skeleton Cryomancers did not have a freeze rate and their Mortars only had half the freeze rate that they should.
- Fixed a bug where Smite would not create a Fissure if its initial hit killed the target.
- Fixed a bug that prevented buffs granted for inflicting Spirit Plague on enemies from stacking.
- Fixed a bug where Storm Totem’s Shockfury and Shielding Totem nodes were not working.
- Fixed a bug where the Beastmaster’s The Chase node was not working.
- Fixed a bug where Death Seal’s Devouring Release node would create Hungering Souls too close to the ground, preventing them from hitting targets.
- Fixed the Druid’s Natural Duality node not granting armor and protections.
- Fixed a bug where the Druid’s Turtle Form node had a level requirement of 20, rather than 15.
- Fixed a bug where the Druid’s Unstable Ground node had a level requirement of 15, rather than 20.
- Fixed the Forge Guard’s Javelineer node granting 10% increased crit multi instead of 10% added crit multi.
- Fixed a bug where the Heal on Block stat from the Forge Guard’s Rejuvenator node did not show on the character sheet.
- Fixed the Lich’s Decaying Form node not increasing poison damage taken.
- Fixed the Lich’s Mental Cacophony node granting increased mana instead of added mana.
- Fixed the Sentinel’s “of Sword Mastery” and “of Crushing” affixes granting generic added physical damage rather than added melee physical damage.
- Fixed the Shaman’s Ancestral Speed node not granting haste.
- Fixed a bug where the Shaman’s Tempest Form node granted +1 strength per point rather than +10 health.
- Fixed a bug where taking the Sorcerer’s Mirror Breath node would break the functionality of the Dragon Breath node.
- Fixed the Future Mind node on the Void Knight tree saying that it still gave 3 health (when it now gives 5).
- Fixed a bug where Spriggan Form and Werebear Form did not have footstep sounds.