Alpha begins August 21st!

Could you please send a more detailed description to us through the support site

I didn’t support high enough for the alpha but I won a key from Rhykker’s stream back in April. How do I use that key to get my copy of the alpha?

The fix is working great!
Thank You :slight_smile:

Finally!

Dear Sarno,
it works. can play now. thanks

I am ready to fight the scourge!

I can only get access to a pre-alpha build as an Elder Supporter. My profile only has a link to old content. I tried re-launching a couple of times, but that does nothing (except loading the pre-alpha build).

Just downloaded and delved into! Great job having a blast and it feels like so much progress since Kickstarter demo :wink:

So where exactly is the launcher download to be found? Was neither on the website, nor in the mail you sent me that it is available now, nor in my profile (only links to old content)?
Please, no supporter pack issues again :confused: Still having vacation this week…

obv ye but getting forced investing that much into sth i may never get sth out ( even if i dont believe that this will happen here !) just to get the hands early on this Project and can do Bugreporting etc is basicly not rly smart Idea and to be honest the first big negative point i noticed

Going to download the alpha and start recording as soon as i get home :D, don’t have a connection to stream, but i’ll at least record and post it later :smiley: ^^

You need at least an Elder pack (Kickstarter) or Ancient Champion (Alpha) to be able to access Alpha :slight_smile:

I am a kickstarter supporter. I jumped on and logged into my account and downloaded the Windows launcher from my account. When it gets to the downloading screen, I get an error and asks me to “RETRY”. I click the retry button and it just freezes. I deleted and redownloaded the client only to get the same message. Is there something that I can do to allow me to download the Alpha Client?

[quote quote=9974]

Going to download the alpha and start recording as soon as i get home :D, don’t have a connection to stream, but i’ll at least record and post it later :grinning: ^^

You need at least an Elder pack (Kickstarter) or Ancient Champion (Alpha) to be able to access Alpha 🙂[/quote]

Does Voidwalker qualify because I don’t see the download link - would be a shame though.

I’ll assume that you’ve e-mailed Support or something, because your account does appear to have access.

Let me know if you’re still not seeing the download links and we can troubleshoot it.

That’s great to hear!

It should now be on your profile page. I’m very sorry about this.

Anyone with access to the Necromancer client & launcher for the alpha shouldn’t be affected by any more account issues. They were handled differently due to different people having access to them.

Could you please e-mail a screenshot of that error to us through the support site?

Thx, works now :slight_smile:

[quote quote=9974]

Going to download the alpha and start recording as soon as i get home :D, don’t have a connection to stream, but i’ll at least record and post it later :grinning: ^^

You need at least an Elder pack (Kickstarter) or Ancient Champion (Alpha) to be able to access Alpha 🙂[/quote]

Oh, misunderstud then :(, at least going to play again the pre-alpha

You aren’t forced into the investment, it’s a choice you make that gives you the option to play the game early on and provide feedback.

Generally speaking, this is common for crowdfunded games. For those who have/get funding from other methods, the alpha/beta is usually invite only, and also usually have limited slots.

I think you are viewing the supporter packs in the opposite manner than they are intended. We are supporting/backing the game (hence why it’s more expensive) and getting access to the Alpha as a perk of that support. It’s true that having alpha and beta access is a good incentive for getting people to offer more money for backing, but it’s by no means obligatory.

I supported you on Kickstarter but I can`t see my badge on this site. There is something wrong or you cheated me and took my money on Kickstarter.

[quote quote=10115]I supported you on Kickstarter but I can`t see my badge on this site. There is something wrong or you cheated me and took my money on Kickstarter.

[/quote]
I’m very sorry you’re having issues accessing the Alpha. We would be happy to sort this out for you if you visit the support site.

I can’t see any records of you having backed us on Kickstarter using the email address that is associated with your account on this website, so if you can provide the email you used to back us on Kickstarter this will be resolved promptly.