Alpha begins August 21st!

Alpha and Beta access is a perk of supporting the game my friend.

I just bought the $50pack, so I need to wait couple day for the CD which you guy will mail it to me ? and then I can access the Alpha ?
or I can access it today ? this is my question.

CD?? lol this isnt 1998

[quote quote=9775]I just bought the $50pack, so I need to wait couple day for the CD which you guy will mail it to me ? and then I can access the Alpha ?

or I can access it today ? this is my question.[/quote]
There should be download links on your profile page.

Dear Sarno,
Thank you so much . Yes, I got it, I found it . Have a nice day.

whats wrong with the download client it flashes then becomes just a blank screen

I bought into the alpha but am getting an error, “alpha is restricted”. I have my badge when can i play? Should i submit a ticket?

Known issue, they are working on it.

Thank you kyn sir…see what i did there :smiley:

Same here cannot play…sad T_T
It’s the reason why I much prefer offline games XD

And it’s why I much prefer offline games XD

Where is the download link? In my profile I can only see the old content. Bought the elder pack on kickstarter and have my badge.

Saw that nicgeorge. I am just not witty enough to give you a proper comeback. :wink:

Super excited! Just got back from a doctor’s visit and the download link is up!! Yay!
Download complete, installing now! Today is a good day! Thank you!!

[quote quote=9802]Where is the download link? In my profile I can only see the old content. Bought the elder pack on kickstarter and have my badge.

[/quote]

You should now see the link, apologies for the delay!

The login fix is very close, I will post when it’s available

[quote quote=9807]

Where is the download link? In my profile I can only see the old content. Bought the elder pack on kickstarter and have my badge.

You should now see the link, apologies for the delay! The login fix is very close, I will post when it’s available[/quote]

It’s 1am here but I’m too excited to sleep :slight_smile:
I’m playing the pre-alpha to help the wait…

Thanks for the future fix!

Can’t see any download link either. Weird.

The launcher patched for me and I can now log in! thx for fix Dev’s:p

The hotfix is now released-- restart the launcher to install it! If you are still having access issues please visit the support site

the link to the launcher is not working for me. -.-