× Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Alpha begins August 21st!

[quote quote=10115]I supported you on Kickstarter but I can`t see my badge on this site. There is something wrong or you cheated me and took my money on Kickstarter.

[/quote]
I’m very sorry you’re having issues accessing the Alpha. We would be happy to sort this out for you if you send an email to [email protected].

I can’t see any records of you having backed us on Kickstarter using the email address that is associated with your account on this website, so if you can provide the email you used to back us on Kickstarter this will be resolved promptly.

[quote quote=10120]

Tyron wrote:
I supported you on Kickstarter but I can`t see my badge on this site. There is something wrong or you cheated me and took my money on Kickstarter.
I’m very sorry you’re having issues accessing the Alpha. We would be happy to sort this out for you if you send an email to [email protected]. I can’t see any records of you having backed us on Kickstarter using the email address that is associated with your account on this website, so if you can provide the email you used to back us on Kickstarter this will be resolved promptly.[/quote]

I used my facebook account to sign in Kickstarter and is its e-mail adress.

Edit: [color color=#1E90FF]E-mail removed. Please don’t post personal info on our public forum.[/color] -Sarno

I’ve set your badge. The pack you purchased doesn’t include Alpha (if you weren’t aware). If you’d like to upgrade please email support.

[quote quote=10124]

Tyron wrote:
I supported you on Kickstarter but I can`t see my badge on this site. There is something wrong or you cheated me and took my money on Kickstarter.
I’m very sorry you’re having issues accessing the Alpha. We would be happy to sort this out for you if you send an email to [email protected]. I can’t see any records of you having backed us on Kickstarter using the email address that is associated with your account on this website, so if you can provide the email you used to back us on Kickstarter this will be resolved promptly.
I used my facebook account to sign in Kickstarter and is its e-mail adress.
I’ve set your badge. The pack you purchased doesn’t include Alpha (if you weren’t aware). If you’d like to upgrade please email support.[/quote]

thanks…

I’m glad you opened up a way for those who didn’t know about the kickstarter campaign a way to support this game. I haven’t played yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

how long until I got my download link to get the access??? I just bought the Ancient Champion supporter

It’s instant - have you checked your profile page?

I checked and your account does show as having access.

i was a backer on kickstarter for the $50 but it doesnt let me play the alpha? am i doing something wrong here?

I believe this has been sorted via e-mail?

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to be of assistance. :slight_smile:

hello, yes this was sorted by email. i started to download the patch. i waited over 2 hours for it to finish (i have very slow internet) once it finished i got in huge red letters ERROR PLEASE RETRY. now it is making me redownload the whole thing all over again!!