Alpha begins August 21st!

I’m glad you opened up a way for those who didn’t know about the kickstarter campaign a way to support this game. I haven’t played yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

how long until I got my download link to get the access??? I just bought the Ancient Champion supporter

It’s instant - have you checked your profile page?

I checked and your account does show as having access.

i was a backer on kickstarter for the $50 but it doesnt let me play the alpha? am i doing something wrong here?

I believe this has been sorted via e-mail?

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to be of assistance. :slight_smile:

hello, yes this was sorted by email. i started to download the patch. i waited over 2 hours for it to finish (i have very slow internet) once it finished i got in huge red letters ERROR PLEASE RETRY. now it is making me redownload the whole thing all over again!!

I know I am very late to this topic but please keep the areas large! It actually gives me a feeling of exploring. Just adding random NPC’s around that have quests for rare loot by killing bosses with a team of people, would be fun. Also random dungeons would be a huge plus as well!