Where Are You From?

Dominican Republic :poultry_leg:

From the support section because my game won’t launch. Geographically from South Africa

1 Like

I was born in Rochester, NY, spent a year living in New Jersey when my father worked for Bell Laboratories when I was about 2-3 yrs old, moved back up to Rochester before my brother was born, and after age 12, my family moved to Canandaigua, NY, and I have basically lived most of my life in the Finger Lakes Region with the exception of four years of Marine Corps service (1993-1997) with deployments to Japan, Korea, Guam, and Southern California, I have lived at and around Canandaigua and the Finger Lakes/Southern Tier region (Bath, Corning, and Tyrone, New York) ever since. I kinda like the changing of the seasons hehe

Edit: Oh ye, I forgot to mention I am a long-time player of PoE that came from there after 0.8.4 launched, and have been having a lot of fun with this game since!

Born in France.
Live in the UK (North England) officially, but spend most of my time on Eterra, Telara, Cairn, Wraeclast, Azeroth, and other exotic places.

1 Like

So you moved from one barbarian wasteland to another…

1 Like

Ah ah, pretty much.
But Eterra is fairly civilized and peaceful compared to the North of England.

1 Like

I was born in Switzerland and lived in France since I was two years old.
I hope it’s not my fault if you moved! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just what exactly have you been up to in France…

This thread is old enough that all the coolest looking supporter badges are at the top and they slowly become less cool as you scroll down (but still cool, don’t worry).

Well I’m French, my parents went back to France after several years in Switzerland.

I feel like actually there aren’t too many people from Latinoamerica :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m from Argentina. Expecting in the future to have more compatriots to play with, when multiplayer is ready and more Endgame content is available :slight_smile:

Alberta Canada

Texas, in the United States