Born and living in Turkey :tr:

Brazil

Philippines!

Denmark :)!

1 Like

Born and living in Belgium :grinning:

Currently hailing from Ravnica

NYC born and raised

你好,我来自中国(CHINA)湖北省(HuBei)仙桃市(和武汉WuHan距离二百公里)!我们的城市刚刚解封了,病毒太可怕了,不过我们这里控制得很好,没有出现一例病毒患者,这得益于政府控制得非常及时,避免了大规模的传播!仅仅不到二个月,我们控制住了病毒的蔓延,今天,终于可以燃放鞭炮,举国庆祝了!

• Hello, I come from China, xiantao city, hubei province.
  • I like diablo games very mu.
    The city has been closed for many days. We unblocked it today!The virus is effectively contained!It has been nearly two months since the city was closed. Everyone can come out for a breath of fresh air!
    Our city has just been unsealed, the virus is terrible, but we have a good control here, not a single case of the virus, thanks to the government control very timely, to avoid large-scale spread!In less than two months, we have controlled the spread of the virus. Today, we can finally set off firecrackers and celebrate the whole country!
    May you also avoid the virus!I hope you can overcome the virus as soon as possible!

From South Africa…born and raised.

Born and raised in France :wink:

Started the “life” game in Serbia, now playing in Hungary.

The great state of Texas!

coming from Path of Exile and Grim Dawn, living in Munich, Germany :wink:

Hi!! I come from PoE. I was born in Valencia, Spain. Let’s do last epoch a great game!! ^^

born and raised in Czech republic

Hello, I’m a newcomer from Houston, Texas. I’m a struggling musician who hasn’t produced much in the way of amazing music or soundtracks on my own, however, I have done some voice over scripts. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and debate a great variety of information from this forum.

Born in Eterra. 2 years ago…

2 Likes

The Netherlands :slight_smile:

Born upstate NY and escaped to the sunny south