Way to see all passive points through quests?

Is there some way how I can check that I have all passive points from quests and rifts etc.?
When I was searching the Wiki, it was kind of outdated, also the 1 forumpost available is not up to date.

I would have 115points on level 100 currently. I have seen videos on youtube where people have 116 points. Could someone post there questlog who has all 116 points unlocked, so I and others aswell can check if they got all of em ?

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Here you go

3 Likes

Damn, I didnt find that anywhere. Thanks alot :heart:

So I’ve gone through the list, but I have all those and I am still missing one point. Is there another way to gain points that is not connected to quests ?

No, I’ve levelled a few characters in the past few days and I can confirm that list is up to date.

Are you sure you don’t have any unspent points or more than 20 points in your base class? I’ve tried putting more than 20 points in a base class and it still says 20 points.

Yea that was it, I added up the point and it is 21 instead of 20. So I have all the 116 points. Thanks alot !

Glad you found it!

Maybe the dev can look into fixing this?

I’ve asked & it’s not a “you have x points in the base class”, they seem to be treating it like a counter for you to see how far away from unlocking the mastery.

Yeah, but it is one of the most confusing “tooltips”

I agree, when it suddenly changes from “this is how many points you have have in a class” to something totally different…

Yea I think it should be treated as a calculator rather than a counter. The passives on the mastery tree already have “Requires [Base Class][ level 20” on their skill description, so the UI in question should really be used to tell how many points we have in that class. It’s more intuitive that way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.