Warpath: movement with warbringer on

When using Warpath despite using the Warbringer node which makes it so I can’t move while using Warpath, I move in a direction. From what I have noticed it moves in the opposite direction as you were moving. Before Warpath After Warpath

If I use Lunge to move towards an enemy and then use warpath, I head back along the path Lunge took to get to the enemy. This happens every time I use warpath except if I wait about 4-5 seconds before using warpath without moving at all. When using Warpath in the End of Time where there are no enemies, Warpath does not move around at all, working as intended.

EDIT: I realized I should mention that I have Rehyeh’s Grasp and all 3 points in Endless Vortex in case it matters.
EDIT 2: If I could get a post saying that this is on the list of things to get to even if its at the bottom or something that would be great so Im not sitting here refreshing hoping that you guys have seen this.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (1.9 KB)
output_log.txt (140.3 KB)
DxDiag.txt (70.8 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.