My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Unwearable ring

Hej i tried to craft a ring in arena, i got it fractured by some reason when it was over 90% chance to success and no chance to fracture, also i cant wear it anyway BUT it stats applied to my char correctly. Here’s a link to video i try to wear it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0ekkh6y0qa3m9m/Last%20Epoch%202019-08-11%2014-24-28-710.mp4?dl=0

there is no third outcome, it’s either success or fracture.
90% chance for success means 10% chance for fracture. There are different severities of fracture, under 25% just makes you item uncraftable, but doesn’t damage the stats.

the item definitely got bugged though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.