Underutilised/annoying top health bar

Hello there,

I had a few thoughts regarding the health bar at the top of the screen, and how it seems underutilised and in some cases a little annoying.

• As I move around holding left click, it’s constantly target swapping and it can be very jarring at times. If you have minions this becomes even worse because a lot of the time the bar ends up swapping back and forth between enemies and allied minions. Consequently, I think an option to at least disable minions from being shown on the health bar would help.
  • When there’s an elite present, I think it should default to the elite unless you actively target lower priority enemies. It feels weird fighting a yellow and a random trash mob is being shown :joy:
  • It might be neat to have a separate elite/unique enemy indicator/health bar that persists regardless of what you are targeting

Thanks for reading,
Alerean

8 Likes

Since a moment i was starting to think of the same issue, minion are always under the mouse cursor priority instead ennemies and it’s anoying so thank for this post.

2 Likes

Heh, me and my OCD noticed it very quickly and when I couldn’t find anything in the options to fix it… well, I figured posts have been made for less :hugs:

That said though, I did just find a post touching on the minion part from a while back, so my bad for not searching before posting very well. #lazysearching

1 Like

Oh i didn’t know it was already said^^

Minion health should go (since we already have one in the top left), but the prioritizing elite is something I disagree with.

Hey folks,

This is a technical limitation rather than a design decision. We’d like to make it easier for you to see the health bars you’re interested in (e.g. a boss, not 1 of 15 Wraiths you’ve summoned), but I’m not able to offer an ETA for when we may be able to do so.

2 Likes

Thanks Sarno, glad to see it’s on the radar at least.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.