Ultimate Totem Poison Build

Love Minion DoT? But don’t wanna keep healing and feeding all those companions? Why spend your time reviving when you can just proc? Proc these poison minion totems and see just how many stacks is it possible to get? This build can be run as any 3 of the primalist classes. This video is on the shaman.

1 Like

ran something similar for the Vision weekend tournament that had Tempest Strike as the skill. Very fun until there are so many poison clouds you cant see anything lmao

after about 100+ clouds FpS really nose dives into the abyssal. 4 groups of trash mobs converged and i proc’d idk probly 200+ and stood still at 0 FPS for about 20 seconds thought for sure game was gunna crash.

4/4 recast thorn shield again! I feel like you think it’s recasting Icy Thorns? It’s only recasting the shield after 1sec, which will be recast anyway after one sec with auto cast on, so you’re essentially using 4 pts for nothing.

you can have multiple shields up at the same time… which gives more cold and more armor also each recast will make a shield for the duration and then will fire the thorns… The more recast = more shield = more throns after duration = more hits on enemies to proc more thorn totems… Recast is not useless at all.

If you take full CD nodes you can cast ice thorns 1x a second. With 4 points in recast its auto recasting instantly. You will average ice thorns 1.4x a second. Thats a 40% increase in number of ice thorns being fired after the duration of shield is over. thats 40% more hits on enemies… thats 40% mroe chances to proc thorn totem.

I figured out why I wasn’t noticing any recasting of Icy Thorns. It’s recasting it from my bear, oddly enough, with 1/4 and no points in cast on ally, the second instance of thorns is casting out of my bear. Using ‘A’ to move the bear around It didn’t matter how far away he was or where. Interesting.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.