Ulatri cliffs bridge

Hi, i bought this game today. i cant get passed the bridge in ulatri cliffs(just after the portal). when i get to the end of the birdge it crashes my game. any suggestion on how to fix this ?

Sorry about this! Could you please upload the files mentioned in this support article so we can look into the problem?

Any files stored in C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes
crashes folder does not exist. im not really good with these things ahah .
u want the [DirectX Diagnostic Tool] folder ?

and if so where do i post it. in here ?

Your AppData folder might be hidden by default. If you enable “Hidden Items” in the view tab of File Explorer you should be able to find it (making sure to use your actual account name).

Alternatively, you can press the Windows key and R key at the same time, type in the word appdata and hit enter, then navigate to the Crashes folder. Just add everything there to a .zip and attach it to your next post, or a file sharing site if it’s too big.

Follow this article to make a report of your computer’s information.

Thanks!

Alternatively, you can press the Windows key and R key at the same time, type in the word appdata and hit enter, then navigate to the Crashes folder :
there is nothing in there… the only crashes folder there is is about discord :frowning:
DxDiag (last epoch).zip (14.7 KB) here is a screenshot of what there is in the appdata folder bug LE.zip (122.5 KB) and there is where my game crashes sometimes its 2 step before or after and having talked to the guard dosent change anythingLas epoch bug bridge.zip (1.8 MB)

It might not be making a crash report then. You could upload your log files instead, which should have some info as to what’s happening.

Looking at your DxDiag, it seems you have a HD 6800 series graphics card. Unfortunately, that’s below the graphics cards we list in our system requirements, so we can’t ensure that the game will run smoothly on your computer. You may want to request a refund, unless you plan on upgrading. Sorry about that!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.