Two New Enemies Coming in Patch 0.7.8

With new zones come new enemies! We’ve prepared previews of two enemies coming in Patch 0.7.8 which consist of lore snippets, design sheets, screenshots, and short videos.

The enemies featuring in today’s post are the Meruna Siren and the Winged Fire.

Meruna Siren

Meruna Siren Lore

It is said that Lagon created the Meruna from the broken body of an ancient sea titan. The Meruna Siren is a spell caster that supports the brutish Meruna Ogres in combat, using her mastery of the ocean and fiendish voice to batter enemies while remaining out of reach.

(The Meruna were previously known as the Nereid.)

Meruna Siren Concept Art

Meruna Siren Screenshot

Meruna Siren Abilities

Consider right-clicking on a video and clicking on Loop or Full Screen.

Winged Fire

Winged Fire Lore

Rahyeh’s armies make use of fire elementals that power their metalcraft. The Winged Fire is a particularly ornate construct, incorporating the imagery of Rahyeh’s wings and halo in its design.

Winged Fire Concept Art

Winged Fire Screenshot

Winged Fire Abilities

Consider right-clicking on a video and clicking on Loop or Full Screen.

19 Likes

Looks great, cannot wait for the next patch.

Thanks for all the hard work on the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Winged Fire probably makes me always think a unique item just dropped when using his channel attack in the middle of a big fight :smiley:
Sexy Sirens though, can’t wait!

Sick 2 more enemies to end my HardCore runs XD, seriously cant wait! keep up great work!

Looks great!

Just please no more wengari buffers and I will be happy. Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

So the first animation looks like what should have been used for tidal wave when you reach 0 stacks on maelstrom
Very very nice.

1 Like

Wonderful!! Thanks guys!

enemies get such cool abilities :slight_smile:

Very nice.

The visuals are really nice! I like the blur effects of the water skills.

But what I like the most is the new visual for the telegraphed attack of the Winged Fire! It looks clean and has a perfect visibility. This is what we talked about in terms of improving visibility. Awesome!

Can agree there lmao

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Can’t wait to get demolished by the first attack of the Winged Fire.
It looks like it will really hurt (:

1 Like

I’m so excited I could burst!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.