To move Stash tabs between main tabs

It would be great if we could move tabs from one of the main to the other. IE I have Weapons with 4 subtabs and Armors with 1 subtab. I would appreciate the option to add one more from Weapons and add it to Armors.

Right now buying for 100k new tab is insane if moving one would be enough…

You can move tabs between main tabs atm. Right click the tab you want to move and select the category you want it in.

Ah, okey, thanks. Completely missed that…

Is it possible to move tab placement at this time? For instance, if I wanted to move my #4 tab to the #1 tab, etc.? Was trying to reorganize tabs yesterday but couldn’t figure out a way to move them…

2 Likes

That is currently not possible. It’s a highly requested feature for the stash and I hope it will.be added in the future.

3 Likes

You can reallocate tabs to different folders already. What I really want is reordering tabs within same folder.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the response. Glad that others have been asking for this as well.

1 Like

hahaha ive been trying to push ctr, shift and jssut everything. thought im to stupid XD
thanks for the update

1 Like

Yeah… This time it’s not you :grin:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Agreed, being able to move tabs around is a huge quality of life change that needs to happen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.