Steam Key and Account Linking

Works perfect! thanks. I did it from my mobile phone if thay helps anyone. No desk top.

1 Like

still getting a blank My Steam Key page…would it be possible to send keys individually? :smiley:

It seems to have linked the accounts just fine, but still nothing on the My Steam Key page

still blank at my steam key page.

What the hell, just tried it, but nope, still blank.

Also having this problem.

also blank for me - account appears to have linked

Getting a Log In page loop when trying to sync.

Blank for me too

same, and stand alone client doesnt download :heavy_multiplication_x:

They just announced this on the Discord regarding the steam keys:

We’ve worked out at least some causes of the issue but don’t have a fix implemented

1 Like

Thanks for the update BGonzo

My current issue is when I click the “https://lastepochgame.com/steam-account-sync” link provided I get redirected to a log in screen on the Last Epoch website.

However, I am already logged on, as seen in the screenshot on the top right.

Inputting my credentials takes me in a loop to the same page.

1 Like

Linking on mobile worked for me. Had to then log onto the site via desk top to actually see the steam key, but then smooth sailing so far, downloading now.

Linking works fine on PC, it’s the key that doesn’t show up

Tried linking my account and now I can’t log into the standalone client anymore. Says I’m not authorized to access the beta and need to link my account.

I was playing the game via the standalone launcher when the game crashed so I decided to check if linking was fixed. Looks like it linked, but still no steam key showing. Be careful trying to link your accounts if you’re playing fine via the launcher!

1 Like

Can we get an update on the situation or possibly an ETA?

yeah I shouldve just left it unlinked lol, oh well. hopefully gets sorted soon

Looks like i aint playin’ today :frowning: