Stat points per level

As the title indicates getting +1 point per character level to place into a stat is needed. I would much rather see stats accumulated through levels instead as a prefix on items. and it would make 1 more meaningful choice every level you get as you prolgress through the game.

I think it works quite well at the moment, and if they added stat points per level they’d need to reduce the power & value of the attributes significantly. Currently, 20-30 points in a stat is a reasonable amount (excepting the Acolyte being able to get ~50-80 Int easily) & that would buff your skill damage by 80% - 120% increased. If you were able to add on another ~100 to that you’d have 480% - 520% increased damage which is just way too much. Plus the amount of Int an Acolyte would be able to get to buff their minion hp would be obscene.

Are you saying minions dont need more health? 500% damage is nothing. As for damage 4% bonus perhaps it woukd be to many points. However removing it frome gear and passives tree and only introducing it character level would mean every character would always only have 100 points so you can balanve around that

I was just thinking about this yesterday. Would love to distribute stat points each level even if it’s just 1 point per level.

1 Like

Yeah and if the buffed vitality perhaps it would be challenging to decide where to put them as well

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.