So uh, have I finished the story?

Apophis drained the Epoch and escaped, and the Forgotten Knight says I have to do monoliths to repair it. I’ve done three, and I’m starting to suspect the story has ended on a cliffhanger.

So is it over? Have they said whether it will be continued, and in what form? (free update or paid expansion?)

There are still 3 chapters left to add and it will be free.

1 Like

3 more chapters left to add over the future cycles.

There’s so much potential and quite a few loose ends to shore up. Absolutely can’t wait! :slight_smile:

I would love if one of the story writers would post some fiction about the game. I would love if the story made sense. All the components of a great story are here, but sometimes it’s impossible to put it all together on our own.

There are definitely some very interesting ideas in the story, but it honestly feels like what it probably is: they made the game first and the story second. :sweat_smile:

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they re-did much of the campaign at some point in the future.

Thank you, had the same question! Glad to know more is coming.

Doing my best to do just this as well as deep diving other lore topics within the game.

If interested, I’m 5/9 chapters into explaining the full story and writing #6 as we speak :slight_smile:

2 Likes