Poison Werebear Hits like a truck!

Wanna Hit like a truck and poison everythign that survives afterwards, all while be the tankiest mofo around? Here ya go and i apologize for the FPS drops that you will encounter!

1 Like

First off great build guide with all the neccesary detail, however…

Its a snapshot build that (hopefully) gets fixed and only usefull for pushing arena.
I know there are always going to be big or small exploits and if your goal is to get high on the ladder then yes its the way to i did it multiple times myself in other games but its not for the average player.
And the whle point of skill leveling is to avoid respeccing on the go.

I also wonder how you know this build is wave 400+ and advertise it this way since your highest clear on a druid is wave 244? And the exuse of others have pushed it this high wont add up because they have other active skills

Its not that i dont respect the effort and work you put into making guides its just not your best build and not yet proven top tier thats all.

1 Like

Ive cleared 400+ with this char on several Druid builds. Unfortantely the latest patch doesnt always record my pushes. I did stream this build last night and was going to push it again but ended up having the game crash around wave 180. However tomorrow is another day and i can push it again and ill take a video :).
I will reboot my lient before my push this usually helps with the ladder so that way you can look it up as well :slight_smile:

i consider my self an average player as i have nether the time and patience to perfect each char that i play so i prefer to level them when i like it without thinking that i do a chore.

So saying that, i respecced my werebear into this, i don’t use the snapshot thing, have left werebear point on ursine wisdom and 2 points on food for thought and so far it is a fun and strong build (lvl 59) .

I don’t see the thorn totems triggering often but i guess it is because i dont have the idols yet.
anyway, thanks for the detailed build.

Update:
Playing this build again:
Removed ice thorn specialization as i didn’t saw ice thorn triggering and picked bear spec to boost bear dps and survival.
Using The last Laugh as 2h weapon and also Eterra’s path boots for the 20% entangling roots chance.
lvl 62 at the moment and doing fine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.