Please return optional quest tracking

So, I realize I’m likely in the minority that actually likes to run around blindly and discover the world while I level a character up, but I really liked the option to stop tracking quests so the minimap wouldn’t spoil where to go. I might be missing something but I don’t see what harm it did being off to the side as an option, leaving it up to player choice.

I’d really like that back, or at least a way to turn off the minimap, or literally any tool where the game doesn’t bop me over the head with a giant neon sign screaming ITS THIS WAY DUDE! (in a prinny voice, of course :P).

I also want to say that I bought the game maybe 8 months ago and I really love what you guys have done with it. I’ve watched everything go from anywhere between decent - good, all the way up to very good - awesome! I haven’t played in a bit so I’m not up to date with everything but I love the act 1 quest changes, fights and story are way more engaging with the last patch! At least, I think it was the last patch. The Panion student fight, the changes to orobyss, etc.

Thanks for all your hard work, I really hope we’ll be able to get a feature like this back!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.