Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.8

You must be new to announcement of announcements.

1 Like

I’m personally waiting for the annoucement that there will be an annoucement about an annoucement.

Ohhhh, when is that being announced? :grin:

The announcement about an announcement, or the annoucement that there will be an annoucement about an annoucement?

Buguei

Amazing. Can’T wait… especially the new Game-Size and the overhauled Stash is my Favorite Stuff so far. Also i’m curious about the UI Changes.

I’d say to give the People a Reason to looking forward to Patchnotes…

Then put it in the patch notes, no reason to add this to a patch preview. It’s a weird format that is all.

The changes to items & class passives will be announced prior to the patch notes.

1 Like

Fantastic! Will be interesting to try it all out

Maybe i didn’t explained it that well, but you didn’t seem to get my point: Patch-Preview often function as the pre-Patchnotes, which means most time there isn’t a real reason to look into the “Patchnotes” again once you saw the preview, because you know the major stuff already, and the rest which comes of with some boring number juggling and such, which i’d argue majority of people don’t really care about.

With a Announcement like this however, you give the Players a reason to looking forward to unrevealed upcoming stuff, either (as Sarno pointed out) as News, or in the Patchnotes.

And TBH i don’t see why you make such a drama out of it. Ignore it and move on… and the rest of us which doesn’t bother something like that are now looking forward to a News / the Patchnotes… so it’s win/win.

1 Like

Not sure why it’s bothering you so much, but i think alot of people do like small teasers of something that is still upcoming but not fully announced, gives them something to be excited for next announcement.

And for people that don’t care about such stuff, ignore it and just watch at the rest of the patch preview.

Both you two are obvious people who like to respond for no reason. All i said was it’s weird. Both you two went off on tangents for literally zero reason. Plainly put, you don’t always have to comment. Something being weird isn’t necessarily bad… Jesus Louise!!

And just so you see what I typed, I will personally respond. There is no drama here. You literally typed all this because I said it was weird? Jesus…

So that’s an announcement about an announcement not an announcement about an announcement of an announcement?

:frowning:

Your comment about being weird wasn’t my main reason to answer,
I answered you because there is a reason (for some people) to add this.

And maybe this is not the best topic to discuss this type of stuff but i think commenting on other opinions and doing a healthy discussion is always good, to get different opinions and maybe Change (or keep) stuff devs are doing on the Forums.

1 Like

I found Thyworm’s video on this quite amusing.

Clearly no pressure at all. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Again I only mentioned it being weird. You answered because you felt the need to comment against what I stated. That isn’t a discussion of anything. But okay.

You didn’t just mention it was weird. You also said, because it was so weird, that:

and people are giving you their reasons for why it was meaningful and “not weird” to have it in the patch preview.

2 Likes

sigh And at this Point you only argue for the sake of Arguing…

/Edit: But i guess you are infallible even if 3 people point your flawed argument out.

Again, because I said it was weird. It’s like you guys feel the need to think my opinion is wrong so there’s some reason to reply. Thanks Sarno for the reply, was all that was needed. I’ll make sure to not say weird again…lol