Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.8

Patch this weekend pls!

3 Likes

staaaaaaash

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

SSSSSTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ty! :grin:

1 Like

Good job! But honestly I can’t say I’m really impressed so far.

All the dev play Lich or what? Haha. I find it A bit weird to see the Lich getting more love as other mastery are in a cruel need of update, like the stances for the sentinel for exemple would be huge.

That being said I’m very hyped for act 8. But Honestly we really need a little something for end game right now, new or rework, cause it too boring at the moment

3 Likes

Keep up the great updates.

I love you all.

And what about the character that disappear for the end of eternity, will it be fixed? I have lost 2 high level in previous patch, i didn’t played since that as it was a very BIG issue to lost hendred hour of play in a second and canot be restored…

Yeah, but who says they’re releasing the Rogue? :smiley:

Does that mean you’ve stealth-implemented whispers/PMs?

Pssst, let me have my fun! I forgot they haven’t introduced dual wielding yet… so…
Added marksman and not bladedancer as our only new mastery class!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will there be char wipe?

No. They don’t (generally) do wipes. When they implement MP servers our current characters won’t be transferred and then when the game is released, last I heard was that the beta characters would be moved to a different league so that they don’t interfere with the new characters/ladder/etc.

This all looks fantastic. Well done! Really looking forward to the update.

“Life feels like hell should
But this hell’s so cold
Pull another knife out
Stick it with the rest of them
When my back is full
Turn me around to face it”

Can we have sneak-peak of Ice Barrage talent tree,

1 Like

did i miss it or an estimate date not written?

Sarno mentioned “Later this month” on the Steam forums just 2 days ago.

I didnt realize that a chapter 2 existed… i cant get past the temple due to the unity bug with AMD

Awesome news ! Looking forward to this.

After this change will I no longer have everything saved locally? My power surged while playing today and I lost 104 hours worth of saved gear and trinkets. My stash is now completely empty and all of my gold is gone. It did not wipe my characters… Any way to recover the lost items? I’m not going to play again until this is fixed there is no incentive to play if all of my collection will just disappear if I happen to have a power surge while playing.

No, everything’s still saved locally, I believe they said that they’ve just done something to make it less likely to kill your saves when you do crash/have a power surge/etc.

much love to the devs! game is gonna be aweome :slight_smile:

Why is stuff like this being added to a patch preview? Why not just omit it until the patch notes drop. Weird…