Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.6

hype hype hype

Things seem more open now when the only endgame is how many Arena ladders you can run, but as the game matures and more content is introduced, the difficulty will ramp up to the point where only builds with refined equipment and optimized skill choices and node distribution will end up viable. The beta test is perfect for getting new ideas out there and having them in the system before all the heavy work of release is done. The developers have already shown that they can create varied and interesting skills with interesting ways for them to synergize with each other. I have proposed my ideas for how to do that with the Primalist skills, and hope at least a few of them get implemented.

You can find all the interesting ways to play - I’d like to see things implemented that reward original thinking instead of doing the standard route. Each skill trees have enough paths that a good 3-4 different viable builds can be made for each skill; this is the sort of thing I’m promoting.

Skill choices are the least of my problems when it comes to why I don’t play more. Low FPS specs and the monotonous grind that is Arena and Monolith while wading through a sea of trash items that are useless is my larger concern.

Hummm hi sound great , keep the good workkkkkkkkkk