Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.10

HYPE HYPE really looking forward to the loot filter. will help a lot :slight_smile:
Great work Guys keep on grinding :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

****! How do I keep missing these things!

That would have been my guess as well. Or we get legendaries and end-game Content, along with dual wielding.

But I think its too early for more end-game Content? Oh gosh exciteeeed

I’m extremely nervous about the changes to defense… one of the big attractions to me for LE is that the defenses feel new and refreshing and each class has incentives to build defense’s differently. I’m very tired of “OK I’ve capped resistance time to build as much hp as possible” and have enjoyed having tradeoffs between high hp/high ward builds vs low hp high protection builds.

Overall I trust EHG since every update I’ve seen since I started playing in 0.7.5 has been wonderful, but I can’t say I’m excited for this change.

Also intrigued by what they have planned for forge guard with two of their skills being removed.

1 Like

Wow, looks awesome.

Hopefully all those changes get proper testing before going live :smiling_imp:

Really looking forward to:

But since mp isn’t in it, i guess we all can be excited for some new classes or legendaries maybe?!?!

It’s just removing it as an active skill.

1 Like

Are you sure?

Since Rogue Base Class and 2 of it’s masteries are 3 seperate points, 3 new things at once gives us pretty good chances C=

What is that implying ?
Are you removing once for all those skills out of the game ? Or are you going to reintroduce them only when the skill tree will be ready ?

And if it means removing permanently, is this going to be the fate of all the existing skills that doesn’t have an already existing skill tree ? Cause there is a significant number of those skills currently in this state.

Overall hype for the patch, lots of QOL. Waiting for the devs posts for the remaining features.
I shelved the game for a while now but if you are telling that 0.8 is prolly going to be the rogue release it’s not going to be shelved for long !

• it features four items from Phase 3! Is this Rogue?

No way! :rofl:

1 Like

Great job guys, can’t wait to test that stuff :grin:
And pleeeeeease give me my Rogue for 0.8…Marksman hype :heart:

You guys! Lolz

1 Like

It’s not implying anything, it’s stating that they are removing those skills. They did something similar with Mark for Death a while ago & we got Bone Curse instead, so hopefully we’ll get some awesome skills to replace them with.

1 Like

THe difference is that Mark of death was a complete skill with a full skill tree. And some of the Mark of Death effects were added to the new skills tree. So Mark of death has been rather “demoted” than removed.
Here it is not the same configuration hence my question especially when not one skill is removed but four. I just wanted to know what were the implications regarding the future of those skills cause if I remenber correctly the mention “This skill will have a skill tree at release” or something like this is indicated on all of those.
So removal for a future reintroduction or permanent removal ?

I wouldn’t read too much into it. Exhume was removed permanently in 0.7.9. Perhaps actual patch notes will clarify whether those are permanently deleted or making a comeback one way or another

Ooooooo Ya!!! Excited for this!

Good stuff.

Awwww snap. Here we go! Spellblade bros where we at!?!

I have no mouth and I must scream…

All kidding aside, I’m sure this is due in part to the sweeping defense changes. It’s going to be interesting to relearn how to gear and what defense options to take if things like Ice Ward and the Sentinel stances are indeed going to be forced into redundancy as well as capstone items like Woven Flesh.

Fare thee well Ice Ward, I loved you.

edit: Also I had thought about the overhaul to defenses. I’m assuming these changes will extend to mobs as well, so are Shred Armor and +“X” Penetration going to actually be useful for builds? How about DoTs vs resists? I’ll wait for the dev blog, but just some food for thought.

2 Likes

My guess for the “four items from Part 3 of the forecast” is that it’s Rogue, two of its masteries, and Dual Wielding.

1 Like