Patch 0.7.8 Completely Overhauls the Stash

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you guys for your hard work to continue to improve the game and giving the community features we all enjoy!

It looks absolutely amazing. PoE stash tabs are looking really good, but this…Wow.
The quick view preview and small categories underneath the big tabs are just perfect QoL changes.
And yeah you also hyped me with the Bow and Dagger!

Now this is newsworthy! 7.8 is hyped to the stratosphere now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Uh-oh.

3 Likes

This looks like it might be the best stash setup in any ARPG yet…

It’s OK Sarno, no need to worry, 7.8 is a long way out. We’ll get 0.7.8 and all the patches in between to make 7.8 a masterpiece. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

:laughing: hehe you guys.

are we talking like dog years or human years

I love u all.

1 Like

Fantastic change :grinning:

Nice addition tho i think you guys are missing on the opportunity to make those stash tabs RENTABLE rather than just buying them forever/for the span of the whole league. That way gold will be more important, just like you guys wanted when you spoke about economy that you want to create.

Incredible. :heart_eyes:

A light year ahead of any ARPG out there.

1 Like

You must be gods or something.

Probs that probably every ARPG out there fucked up the stash-design that I know of, it seems like pineacle if someone tries to make it right! :joy:

Really Looking Forward to it! :smiling_imp:

or:

2 Likes

Guys you never stop to impressive me , you are doing hot job thx

Or Blizzard years.

Oh gawd no lets not use that term here. Please no. Just no.

As long as its not Wolcen years.

1 Like

I see the new meta: Sorting stuff!

• People posting screenshots of how they organise their gear
  • People making guides how to arrange things to be most effective.

:laughing:

4 Likes

Uber-Devs ! :heart: