Patch 0.7.8 Completely Overhauls the Stash

In Patch 0.7.8 we are overhauling the stash, introducing a lot of new features and options!

This post describes features coming to Last Epoch in a future update. While some of these may require that in-game currency be spent to unlock them, the below features will not be microtransactions (“MTX”) and will not require real-world money to obtain.

List of New Features

Starting later this month, you will be able to;

• Buy additional stash tabs for gold.
  • Change the color of stash tabs. *
  • Choose icons to prepend to the names of stash tabs. *
  • Rename stash tabs. *
  • Assign stash tabs to categories (or ‘tab tabs’, if you prefer).
  • Move stash tabs from one category to another.
  • Open a Quick View window to see which tabs are in each category.

* This functionality will also be available for categories.

Stash Tab Customization Options

configure tab

Stash Tabs and Categories Preview

Categories and Tabs i

Categories and Tabs ii

Quick View Preview

Quick View

Full Stash Preview

53 Likes

Utterly awesome… :open_mouth:

1 Like

This is really amazing!

Wonder how many tabs we can buy

Very nice guys.

Is the default number of tabs equal or bigger than the number we already have?
To know if we will need to empty our stash before the patch if we don’t want to lose its content.

1 Like

You won’t have fewer stash tabs than you do currently.

4 Likes

Bows. Daggers. Can’t tell if this is hyping for the future or a subtle hint for 0.7.8 :open_mouth:

4 Likes

This Looks absolutley Incredible!

Waaaaaaay better than i ever dreamed of a stash tab should look like.
This Looks way better than ANY other similar menues from other arpg’s (especially because most of those other arpg’s are already out a decent amount of time)

And please lets hightlight the fact that it’s especially stated that this will NOT be MTX. I would be 100% willing to pay real life Money for this any. But making such feature NOT mtx is definitley unexpected.

While i hope the Basic functionally is easy to achieve without major ingame-currency Investment, i do hope that having alot of those tabs and especially all those sub-categories etc will be semi-expensive to give Gold a real value(especially in farsight of the coming Bazaar feature).

#makegoldvaluable ^^

GJ at ALL of EHG!

3 Likes

This is really amazing! thank you guys and keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the best I’ve seen :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Like Pluggy Mod on steroids! Love the work!

This is awesome, I love how you manage to surprise us with nice things at every release, the game is shaping so well !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like we’re going to be able to have, for once in the history of this genre, Actually Enough Tabs. Just the idea that tabs can be sub-tabbed under parent tabs implies we’re going to have more than 10 full tabs available (the amount shown in the most complex screenshot above), which makes me extremely happy. Especially if the Stash is universal between characters, and with the size of items in this game, I hope we’re looking at 20+ tabs. Amazing stuff.

4 Likes

It…it’s…it’s beautiful :heart_eyes:
So much continued confidence in this team and project! Outstanding work guys/gals :call_me_hand::beers:

3 Likes

Im not sure if DEVS know this already but from some indie small arpg game LAST EPOCH become one of the top arpg games on the market, PoE hear your footsteps and feel your deep breath on his back (kinda creep but still u get my point)

11/10 feature for me! I have 70 premium tabs in PoE, so I welcome this so much <3

GG WP EHO!

ALSO BOWS AND DAGGERS SNEAK PEAK

7 Likes

Brutal news. Keep the goos work

1 Like

Take that PoE, looks amazing. Thank you!

3 Likes

Looks amazing and i’m sure it will feel even better !!! great job EHG keep going ! :smiley:

Still working hard I see. Great job! :+1::100: