Passive points missing from quests

The Passive point reward is missing from these quests:
Erza’s ledger, Pannion’s Students, the Sane Cultist and the last imperial.

Note no mention of this in patch notes so I am assuming its a bug from the rework.

I can confirm that as well. Posted a topic in the Feedback Section yesterday.

It’s not a bug, they were removed. For the Ledger quest, it was removed because you now get a unique.

so just to verify, any quests that formerly rewarded passive nodes no longer does (even if they say they do still)?
if so, then what happens to points that were already slotted?

There are 4 quests that used to give passives but no longer do. If you have previously completed those quests & got the passives you’ll be 4 passive points over how many you “should” have, therefore when you level up you don’t get the point (because you have too many) untill you reach the number of levels (& quests completed) that would give you the number of passive points you do have.

So lets say you have 56 skill points allocated, but now you should only have 52 (due to the removed quest points), so until you gain 4 more levels you won’t get any more points.

i see, so were those 4 quests just optional side quests that people might miss?

Yes they were optional side quests, but I doubt most people missed them because they gave passives.

well like, if you didn’t know about the quest or it’s rewards (like it wasn’t until my 3rd character that i found the skeleton phylactery guy for the first time in ruined era)

Was this an intended change? I can’t find it in the patch notes

I would assume it was an intended change since they added the unique for the ledger quest.

I am inclined to think it is an intended change.

But it is also easy to see why people may think it’s a bug. As a new patch has just been released. So could have been an unintended change, that was an oversight.

This is why we have a forum, so people can get clarification.

:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.