I do not have much time nowadays to play which is why i decided to ask your opinion on a several things regarding the game.
I really enjoy fire spells in this game and currently I’m running a fire nova clvl 26 mage as I found this low level circlec that grants almost 100% boost to fire damage.
But I played a few RPGs and learned the hard way that what I like and what is kind of end game viable are sometimes two completely different things.
On nova - I took the nodes that allow me to channel it, cast at chosen location and disabled lightning nova.
On my Focus I took mana regen and ward nodes.
And on Flame Ward I use more ward, longer ward retention nodes. A freind found this unique armour that grants ward on missing life - if i can farm it somehow I will get the nodes that grant ward based on missing life too.
TLDR: I have a few questiuons:
- for a single target dps what fire skill shall I choose? and what ar the must-have nodes?
fireball, volcanic orb, meteor?
- on my Flame Ward - is the node that gives additional 6% damage reduction per point worth it? the base dmg reduction is 30% so with a few points i could bump it up to 50ish.
- shall i gamble for this armour that grants ward based on missing life? or gambling is a waste of money and its better just to farm?
4. pure fire sorcerer- nova + fireball or volcanic orb or meteor will make it possible for me to reach Arena wave 60ish…and farm monolith for about 10-15+ consecutive timelines?
- spell critical hit chance - is it worth it? i have it now at 17% and when the nova crits i do see th difference
- shall i wear a shield and go for block % and block armour? ? or some mage-specific off hand?
- what defensive stats shall i stack - glancing blow, dodge, all res?
I really like fire in this game so I would like to squeeze most out of it…if it is possible…
any help greatly appreciated guys!