No-Clip on some terrain Bug

Place i found this was in The stattered Vally so far and could be elsewhere that i don’t know of.

Going down the right side of the teleport after you enter you end up near a shrine with a light in middle and 4 people on crosses there is some rocks near edge of map which you can just walk through.

Thanks for the report! In the future, a screenshot makes these kinds of issues much easier to resolve. You can upload them to a site like imgur.com and post the link to the forum.

I had the same issue but in a different location:

The Ancient Cavern Time Rift: Clipped through World using movement skill Fury Leap

https://imgur.com/a/Tlopoem

After entering into the location on my level 8 Primalist and wolf companion, we started down the hallway to seek other enemies to slaughter in Eterra’s name. Upon seeing two enemies on the first downward slope, I activated Howl for the damage buff, then Fury Leap to engage, and fell through the area. This event always happens on Fury Leap in that particular area, especially if the enemies are closer to the edge.

System Information:
Time of this report: 11/17/2019, 12:53:48
Machine name: ***********
Machine Id: **********
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: Strix GL504GS
BIOS: GL504GS.306 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16308MB RAM
Page File: 21817MB used, 3651MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: Unknown
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

Thanks! In future just a screenshot and what ability you used is all we need for this particular kind of problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.