Necromancer - Summon Skeleton - "Visual counting bug"

EDIT:
So, i just delearned the node “Empty the Graves” visual bug still existing.

EDIT DONE

Since i have skilled the Node “Empty the Graves” when ill summon Skeletons it works as intended i summon 2. But the counter count up to 4 (2 for each Skeleton). And the most wierd Part: Summon Skeleton Mage now also get a Count as 2 if summon 1. Same for Wraths (summond via Wraith skill, or the passive “Putrid Retribution” dosent matter) but not for the Golem (i just have one, mb i can Change so i cans ummon 2 if there will be the same bug).
So when i have 4 mages the counter says 8, 6 Skeletons counter says 12.

When keep playing after an while it start to Count 3 for each summon.

And if i still keep playing without relog the Icons and counter on the top screen will “Freeze”. I wont see any Icon of summond Units or it says 11 mages - even if i dont have the skill in my skillbar

I’ve tried to reproduce this issue but I have been unable to. Could you post a screenshot of your Summon Skeletons tree and passives? You can’t upload images directly to the forum but linking to a site like imgur.com works. Any more details you have on what you were doing before the issue starts would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Hello sorry for my late Response it was a bit stressfull the last days.

Here is the link:
https://imgur.com/a/Vy7ph9K

What i did, good Question.

Right now: i just logged in summond skelletons in “The End of Time” and all works fine.
I teleport to any other area and start summoing and the bug is gonna start.

The issue started few hours before i reported the bug. I had just skilled “Empty the Graves” but as mention even if i delearn this passive the problem is still exsting.
I knew i did not have skilled at this Point further then “Putrid Retribution” in the passive tree.

if it matters: the playstyle is simple, just spam Skeletons and let the mages kill em with Sacrifice (tbh what is a pretty nice&funny build what i didint see in any other ARPG Right now :slight_smile: ).

And i also discoverd an additional issue, which only happens when the “Visual Bug” gonna start. When i want to skill / Delern any Point the window dont get updated. i have to close / reopen the skill window to see my changes, for passives what i have learned / delearned.

Next week i should have my Laptop back then i can try it also on an other System (i dont belive this have to do something with my System but i still gonna try it)

EDIT:
I think i8 found the Problem passive. Today i have investigate further and respecced step my step.

If i do NOT summon my Golem all works fine. After i summon the GOlem it start to get wierd.
I despecced the Golem node by node. After i delerned the passive “Marrow Eater” and relogged (i relogged after each node) the bug did not disaper.

So i lvlup the Golem again until i can learn “Marrow Eater”. After i have learned the passive and resummond the Golem the bug gonna start. I hope this helps.

Funfact: After the counter get tripled or qudrapled i cant even learn / delearn passives. And i can not “Leave Game” i can hit “Leave Game” but the “OK” button will do Nothing, I have to hit Exit Game.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.