My list

That isn’t true at all. Sometimes people want things that hurt them or the majority. Unforeseen consequences and all.

let me say this:
can you predict the unpredictable?
some will say yes, and some will say no.
Every change that happens has predictable consequences and unpredictable consequences - and thats global statement.
lets say there will be ful auto-loot, autopick option, many players may love it and hate it, many can quit the game and many may join cos of it

Then why is it so fun in chronicon? It certainly doesn’t devalue legendaries or true legendaries there.

You only put things on autoloot if you were going to put them at the very top of the filter anyways, nothing is lost that was not already lost in the process of making a loot filter. Everything you don’t autoloot you could still check on your way, it simply saves the hassle of getting a repetitive strain injury.

I was talking about gear mostly. At a certain point in mid-endgame you won’t loot many gear pieces anyway, because you are looking for upgrades or possible shattering. Tha amount of loot you really want to collect at that point is not that much anymore i would say.

Auto-looting gear is weird for me. Maybe early on when you want to sell gear you always want a full inventory, dunno. But that’s just not how i would like to play any aRPG.

Especially very rare items like legendaries or something similar in other games will be rare enough anyway so “looting” them is not a hassle at all.

So i still don’t understand your points, but well fair enough, everybody has his own opinion, i guess that’s why we are here.

If stuff like this is some sort of optional feature you can enable in the option i don’t see anything against it, but i will never ever use something remotely similar.

You seem to be expecting auto-loot to pick up everything, that is not the case. In chronicon the auto-loot works the same way as the loot filter, you select the rarity and items you want to pick up - then it does that for you.

I know from experience that it actually ends up feeling good.

1. When a player enters the End time from an echo location, all spells are dispelled and the map (tab) is closed
  1. secondary skill sockets:
    sparesocket skill slot
  • skill here can be socketed to gain levels
  • skill from spare socket cannot be cast until socketed into normal skill bar.
  • the amount of spare sockets is equal to number of completed stro y acts.
  • skill in such socket will loose all xp if removed from it (exacly like despacialization)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.