Most Tanky Of Tanks Werebear (Build Link)

idk i saw @QuietForMe push spriggan well past wave 200 the other day with vines (solo vine i heard is still bugged) but as for spriggan summon vrs bear summon, i may be biased but i love the bear. Sure he dies but he does so much poison damage before that death that he actually helps kill stuff.

Yeah right… if someone is playing with poison that’s true. I’ve only played a poison build once and never touched it again and I’ve still high hopes the devs will adress the broken poison dmg soon.
Without poison use the dmg aura of the spriggan summon is pretty nice from my point of view.

i never do minion poison damage on my druid but that bear sits on any Dot its goodbye wave lol

You have time to post that build ? :innocent:

build with the bear compaion sitting on DoT doing poison damage?

boardman21

sirmathew

7d

Its not nearly as effective as it was. With roots getting hit it no longer puts you inside 3 patches so healing is less. Spriggan tree healing totems only works in spriggan form so thats nerfed as well. And to do better damage getting spell damage is now better. I will do an updated video soon.

sirmathew

boardman21

7d

ok,thanks for the reply, will the updated build (with spell damage) be also tanky?
To explain what i look is a melee werebear build with 1 or preferable no companion where i almost stay in one place taking all the damage (tank) without stress :wink:

boardman21

sirmathew

7d

oh yes just as tanky, but will do closer to 1500 damage crits. @Skurge Its his werebear that inspired me. (i hope i tagged the right skurge)

oh you just want the bear that does 1500+ crits yeah i can put that up later ill start puttign the build video on it together.

1 Like

Build is up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!

Thought this might be helpful for others too…

Primalist
  • 1 Natural Attunement
  • 8 Primal Strength
  • 1 Tempestborn
  • 4 Survival of the Pack
  • 6 Wisdom of the Wild
Beast Master
  • 5 Savagery
  • 4 Ambush
  • 4 Boar Heart
  • 6 Lamprey Teeth
  • 5 Porcine Constitution
  • 2 Primal Strength
Shaman
  • 5 Ancient Stones
  • 5 Totemic Fury
Druid
  • 10 Barkskin
  • 6 Blood Claws
  • 3 Tremor
  • 5 Spirit Claws
  • 1 Unstable Ground
  • 5 Rootborn Wrath
  • 10 Ferocity
  • 5 Forest Fervor
  • 5 Defense of the Heart
  • 8 Soothing Slaughter
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.