Mobility

Are there any plans to make it possible, for those who want, to play the game faster? Faster movement skills.

i doubt it. i believe the devs want to avoid the speed meta of PoE and have designed the movement skills with cooldowns for this exact reason. the game’s pace lies between PoE and grim dawn, so not the fastest, not the slowest.

maybe after a few years of development the speed meta will be unavoidable, but i wouldn’t hold your breath.

What @VapingNeckbeard is pretty much true.

I think EHG want’s to avoid zooming through the map. And they already did achieve that pretty well, especially with all the mob types in LE that actually matter. The combat pace for me is really good.
You are already able to play “faster” builds with 2 movement skills and alot of movementspeed already if you desire, but that’s a player choice and not mandatory (which is good).

We will have to see and wait waht rogue brings to the table. I think that this could be a class that brings alot of mobility and “faster” gameplay, but i guess it will stay within relative boundaries.

Overall i don’t want “fast” buidls to become the meta. If you really want it and go for it, there should be avenues to go for a relatively faster build, but it never shoul become mandatory.

1 Like

Yep, there are some “dash” skills. What would be great though - some more options for faster movement speed to be crafted on boots. As for fast builds not being mendatory - full agreement. Anybody should be able to play the game at their own pace.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.