Lost almost all stash tabs

When logging in today I noticed that all but one of my stash tabs are gone. The last time I played was before the stash update, so that might be part of the reason. I’ve been looking for solutions for more than an hour now and still didn’t find any. I’ve seen several threads of people with similar issues but none of the suggested solutions there seem to work.

The backup file in AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves has the same size as the normal file (only 5 kb), and the steam cloud data also got overwritten by this 5 kb file. The registry file “Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta_h3873769360” only contains 26232 bytes (00006678) which also seems on the small side.

The strange thing is that I still have my characters, gold and crafting materials. This makes me think that there’s still a small chance. Can someone help me with this? Because right now I’ve kinda lost all motivation to play.

In case it is relevant, here are some log files from the AppData folder: Player.log (13.7 KB) Player-prev.log (190.9 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.