Lets talk "Wireless Headsets"

Thank you for the reply. I am continuing to use my old wireless headset. At least until I find another more reliable wireless option. Going from wireless back to a wired headset was a pain for me.

If you’re still looking, could get a cheap-ish stand alone mic like a yeti + a pair of entry level Sennheiser corded studio phones. Their “hd pro” line is decent for the price. Cords on 'em are long and spiral, easier to deal with. EQ is typically as flat as possible for a lower end set, with decent response across the frequency spectrum and you can tweak to your liking via software eq obviously. Then if you can afford later on, get a di box or good sound card to really push the phones.

I’d suggest that type of setup over just about anything marketed as a “gaming” headset or some of the over-priced non-flat eq stuff in the audio market. Razor, however, tends to make a good low-end set if you’re just looking for a simpler solution.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions. I am still in the market for a new set-up, and I will definitely look in to this.

1 Like

I ordered a bunch of wireless headsets recently including some of the more popular ones like the artis 7 but none of them compared to my old wired sennheiser headset so I sent them all back. The best one I tried was the audio technica ath-g1wl which I almost kept but wireless just doesn’t compare to wired. I’m now using the sennheiser game one and very happy with it.

1 Like

im very happy with corsair HS70

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.