Last Epoch Build Planner

It would be really awesome if maybe not now, but once the game is released, there is a Build Planner like for Diablo3/POE. It will make theoretical builds much easier and not only that but it will also make Build-Tutorials much easier to follow.

When I was trying to get into POE i was looking for builds and a lot of them do not have a build planner and I just skipped those, because I had no Idea what the hell is going on. So this one will be definitely great for hardcore and new players!

1 Like

That is something on our radar. We have talked about working one into the core game. Would be with time and resources permitted (so I can’t guarantee that it’ll happen or make it into the base game) but we would like to add one eventually.

3 Likes

I’m also planning on making one for the wiki (eventually).

6 Likes

A thing that help in this sense is in game to allow to put all the points you have in passive and skills and finalize them with a confirm button.

Even better will be to allow “build template” in game so that you can plan a build in advance putting the point that you will earn and when you actually have the point to invest been able to open this build planner as reference (as when you compare objects, but with passive/active skills) or something similar.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s a good suggestion. There already were a bunch of detailed suggestions on how this exactly could work. Last answer I got from Mike was "

So I am not really sure on which side they are. Do they plan another system? Or do they intend to make it kind of uncomfortable to prevent constantly respeccing? I guess it’s the first.

Wow. How was it possible to necro this thread?

Threads posted on our new forum - well, “new” forum - are configured at the time of creation to close themselves after one of several criteria has been met. Threads migrated from our previous forum weren’t created here, and thus never had that setting applied.

I manually applied that setting to this thread shortly after it was resurrected, which is why the forum states it will be closed after two months of inactivity even though it previously had gaps in activity longer than that while remaining open to new posts.

1 Like

I had noticed that on previous threads & wondered why.

1 Like

Yeah… But to be honest, it doesn’t matter if this thread is 2 years old or 2 weeks. It still is a topic that is very present. There are many requests regarding build planning tools or the access to data to create one.

Yup. Was just surprised from the technical aspect of things. Before Sarno explained, I was sure topics that were two months old were locked, hence not possible to add replies to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.