I have two questions about controls

I’m really interested in buying Last Epoch, but I need to know two things beforehand.

There are two features that I want to know if they are included. Might sound meaningless to some, but to me having these is crucial.

1. Is there/will there be controller support? (Xbox specifically)

2. Can you zoom in and zoom out on your character? I like to see my character up close sometimes.

Thanks a lot for answering me!

There is controller support (though I don’t use them 'cause mouse/keyboard is better…) & yes, you can zoom in on your character.

As far as controller support goes, I would direct you to this thread and one of the more recent developer responses:

As someone who already uses a controller exclusively in this game it certainly needs some attention but, as stated above, it will (at some point) receive this. Even as it is I’m still able to clear all the content and pushed Arena to wave 242 (and could probably go higher though I lack the persistence to do so). However, I do still use the mouse for talking to merchants and organizing items while using the controller for combat. It’s been pretty fun thus far and I can only imagine it will become easier to use in due time.

1 Like

All right that’s good! Can you zoom with the controller lol?

Yes, Up and Down on the D-pad zooms in and out.

All right! Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.