Hidden Gems Quest and non-AoE damage is null

First of all, the Quest.
This quest is not finished for me. I got the quest and a few others, completed some not others then decided to bum rush the Story. I got most of the way through then decided to come back and do all the side quests. Finished all that I had besides “Hidden Gems”. I went back to the area and even asked discord if I was at the right place, they said I was. I was still not able to complete it.
The part I am stuck at is when the objective is “Survive the Imperial Assassins”, something along those lines. I can’t find any assassins and I have cleared the area a couple times to make sure.

The non-AoE damage null thing.
I have no idea why or how this is happening. Basically what happens is I am in combat and in the middle of it all of a sudden I’m doing no damage from anything expect the aoe from the skill Glacier and from the aoe effect from the skill Fire Sheild.
I have tested on whether going into a certain amount of areas will cause it to happen and haven’t noticed a difference. I think it is based on how long I’ve been playing, but I am not game dev. Between 15 and 30 minutes is when it starts happening.
I don’t know if this has anything to do with it but might help?
I spent a lot of time in the Imperial time line
I play a Mage-Sorcerer
uhh… thats all i can think of right now.
If you need more info please let me know

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.