Haste, Frenzy, Lightning not explained for certain abilities

The Mage’s Focus and Arcane Ascendance abilities, as well as the Primalist’s Maelstrom ability, have nodes on their skill trees that reference either Haste, Frenzy, or Lightning without explaining what these are. I believe this is an error because of the way other nodes on skill trees present information like this with the text to “hold [alt] for more information” which then explains the necessary information. I’m grouping all of these “bugs” together because they’re fundamentally the same problem but with different abilities.

Screenshots included here to explain what I’m talking about:

This could be intended if the information about Haste/Frenzy/Lightning is supposed to be universally known, but then it would be inconsistent with nodes such as Flame Runner on the Mage’s Flame Ward skill tree and Charged Storm on the Primalist’s Tornado skill tree which do indicate what Haste and Lightning respectively mean. Screenshots here to show this:

Personally, I think it would be preferable to have any nodes that refer to Haste or Frenzy or Lightning include the additional information about those skills to help out newer players that are unfamiliar with the terms.

1 Like

I think it would be good to have the explanation of haste/etc on all instances that it occurs. Not a bug, but definitely something that needs to be tidied up.

1 Like

I’ve added explanations to the alt text for all of these nodes, and some others (though I’m sure I missed some). Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.