Game stops running at loading screen

I have been playing this game for months now and never had a single issue with it. Till today. Everytime I choose my character and press play, it goes to the load screen, stops running and brings me back to the desktop. I did just get an error message… Application Error
The instruction at 0x0000FFE1C29A34C referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be written.

The game stops running and brings me back to the desktop screen every time i choose a character and press play. The last time i tried, i got an application error message… The instruction at 0x0000FFE1C29A34C referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be written.

Also, i dont know if this means anything but, when i checked out the Analytics folder it said this … {“analytics”:{“enabled”:true},“connect”:{“limit_user_tracking”:false,“player_opted_out”:false,“enabled”:true},“performance”:{“enabled”:true}}

You don’t need to post this in tech support & feedback.

Have you tried running a memory test? And getting Steam to verify the files. Plus could you upload for crash & log files.
https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.